PDA

View Full Version : 200 miles with the laptop

dave01
05-20-2011, 07:23 PM
And playing with the JB Pro settings. Runs leaner now with no fuel smell from the pipe. 2 fillups and the MPG was 33.2 for the first and 34.6 for the second. Not much highway ryding, but lots of wringing out 2 nd and 3rd gears. Tomorrow, just a little more tweeking. Played with the whole program today and re-wrote the map I have been using. Now, if I can just find that waterfall again.:-) :-) :-)
Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

jedd
05-20-2011, 08:41 PM
Get practiced up on that thing and you can tune a JB Pro for mine next:D

Jim:thumbup:

dave01
05-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Get practiced up on that thing and you can tune a JB Pro for mine next:D

:-) :-) :-) :-) no problem

jedd
05-20-2011, 09:10 PM
:-) :-) :-) :-) no problem

Hmmm I see a trip to Florida in my future:dontknow::dontknow:

Firefly
05-20-2011, 10:09 PM
And playing with the JB Pro settings. Runs leaner now with no fuel smell from the pipe. 2 fillups and the MPG was 33.2 for the first and 34.6 for the second. Not much highway ryding, but lots of wringing out 2 nd and 3rd gears. Tomorrow, just a little more tweeking. Played with the whole program today and re-wrote the map I have been using. Now, if I can just find that waterfall again.:-) :-) :-)

This is your RT right??

It was running rich before the JB?

dave01
05-21-2011, 12:31 AM
This is your RT right??

It was running rich before the JB?

I didn't like the maps they had so I reworked one. When I got back up here in the mountains from FL it was a little rich. Nothing some time and tweeking didn't fix. It was real lean before the JB since I have the pipe and filter on her.