PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I can't find other post..

wyliec
05-19-2011, 08:11 AM
Yesterday I was in a parking lot and a gentleman came over and said he liked what I was driving (my spyder).

He looked under the spyder and said he had been to a can am dealer and they had a similar 'bike'; but, it had 3 wheels in the front and asked who made mine. I thought for a second that this person couldn't read b/c my spyder says can am and spyder on it . My mistake, I forgot when the new graphics were put on the can am and spyder graphics were removed.

However, I assured him that what he saw at the can am dealer was 2 in the front and 1 in the back. He appeared not to believe me and left.

SpyderAnn01
05-19-2011, 08:23 AM
:roflblack: three in front and how many in back?

irish2themax
05-19-2011, 08:43 AM
He looked under the spyder and said he had been to a can am dealer and they had a similar 'bike'; but, it had 3 wheels in the front and asked who made mine.
However, I assured him that what he saw at the can am dealer was 2 in the front and 1 in the back. He appeared not to believe me and left.

:hun: Maybe it was one that had been rear ended! :roflblack:

bullant12
05-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Yesterday I was in a parking lot and a gentleman came over and said he liked what I was driving (my spyder).

He looked under the spyder and said he had been to a can am dealer and they had a similar 'bike'; but, it had 3 wheels in the front and asked who made mine. I thought for a second that this person couldn't read b/c my spyder says can am and spyder on it . My mistake, I forgot when the new graphics were put on the can am and spyder graphics were removed.

Must have been drinking that day...:D

I had a lady ask me a few months back where did I get the "body kit" for mine. Turned out her husband rYdes a RS and thought mine was a converted version, not knowing that the RT's came out.:gaah:

Bob Denman
05-19-2011, 10:07 AM
He appeared not to believe me and left.
Did you offer him a sign? :roflblack:

Firefly
05-19-2011, 10:09 AM

:roflblack:

Had someone outside a bar last week (who had been drinking) keep saying-- it's like a trike but with 3 wheels in the front.....:yikes:

ARtraveler
05-19-2011, 01:05 PM
Thats a funny experience. I am guessing he was not a real gung ho shopper when looking at the dealership.

ThreeFeet
05-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Sounds like we all need to have "here's yer sign" in the frunk for those that don't THINK before makeing a remark or asking a question!! there was a thread on here about all the really wierd,crazy out and out nutty questions we get plus of course sorta dumb questions from those that don't know what they are looking at. Had some REAL humdingers on that thread.The answers were even better (if they used that answer)!!! Sure miss that thread was the funniest of em all! Got my giggles for a whole week with one day of questions and answers. You guys out there are FUNNY!!!!!

Colin
05-19-2011, 07:43 PM
it's hard not to take the p### sometimes, had a guy asking about my RS Sm5 and we had just finished talking about the size of the drive belt and then he asked "is it front wheel drive?" It would have been to easy to say no it's all wheel drive;)

SpyderWolf
05-20-2011, 03:12 PM
3 wheels in front is the new training wheel option! :roflblack:

bruiser
06-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Stopped at Lowes the other day. Guy came up and asked about the :spyder:. How I liked it, handling, mileage etc. I told him what he wanted to know. Then, just as he was leaving, he hit the jackpot. "Will it run like my Miata?" :hun::dontknow::roflblack::roflblack:

Spyder Cat
06-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Will it run like my Miata?" :hun::dontknow:

tell him yes, while he's driving it sitting on the roof :roflblack::roflblack:

MouthPiece
06-23-2011, 06:21 PM
3 wheels in front and 5 in back. Don't spyders have eight legs?:roflblack:

Chris