PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone! I'm back! SPECIALS! SPECIALS! SPECIALS!

AWOOD
05-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Hey fellow Spyderlovers!
This is Bryce over here at Berts Mega Mall in Covina, CA
I am offically back after being gone on maternity leave for four months. It feels like I have been gone forever. We have a few specials running just for you Spyderlovers!

First Special...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif BEST & BEST plus warranty pricing- WILL NOT EXPIRE!
Hello Everyone!
I hope all is well. I wanted to let everyone know that Bert's Mega Mall's special pricing on the BEST & BEST plus warranty will not expire. We will honor this pricing to everyone who is a member on Spyderlovers.com
What you will need to do is contact me at any of the numbers below and I will let you know what I will need to complete the transaction. Hope to hear from you soon.
-Bryce :D

Bert's Mega Mall in the city of Covina, CA would like to offer Spyder Lovers.com members special pricing on the Can-am BEST protection warranty as well as the BEST protection warranty PLUS.
Check out this pricing just for you!
This purchase is only valid in the Continental U.S.; including Hawaii excluding Puerto Rico.

BEST Warranty
1 yrs.- $579 - After 60 days (see below) + $75 = $654 :yikes:
2 yrs.- $689 - After 60 days (see below) + $150 = $839 :yikes:
3 yrs.- $749 - After 60 days (see below) + $225 = $974 :yikes:

BEST Warranty PLUS
(this includes the maintainence and first service) **If you do not need the first service in your package** contact me and I will give you different pricing
1 yrs.- $879 - After 60 days (see below) + $75 = $954 :yikes:
2 yrs.- $1189 - After 60 days (see below) + $150 = $1339 :yikes:
3 yrs.- $1449 - After 60 days (see below) + $225 = $1674 :yikes:

(See below) NOTE: (If a BEST contract is sold or registered 60 days or more after vehicle delivery, a surcharge of $75 for each 12 month term purchased will be applied)

Please contact Bryce Page at:
e-mail: bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com (Ebryce.page@bertsmegamall.com)
or call me at 626-430-9477

Second Special...
We are offering a 15% any ONE can-am Spyder accessory. This offer is not valid on sale items, and the 15% cannot be combined with any other coupon. Also, this 15% is good for any special order item should we need to order it for you!
This special is good thru June 12th, 2011
Contact Chuck in our parts department!

Third Special...
We have the Spyder trailers still in stock. We are selling them for $3250 + fees and shipping costs (if you are out of state). We have black, blue, and gray in stock. Check it out! Go on that long ride, and bring stuff with you!

I hope everyone is doing well! Contact me if you have any questions about anything...
bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com
626-430-9477 store
626-831-6020 cell
:ohyea:

AWOOD
06-16-2011, 11:13 AM
I've had some recent inquiries about this post. Just wanted to get it back out there. Should you have any questions or have interest in purchasing a BEST warranty, give me a call if you need anything.