PDA

View Full Version : BRP Ontario Spyder Rally

Just Doo Me
05-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Anyone on the forum planning on heading up to Deerhurst Resort in Huntsville Ont. for this BRP sponsored event? I have registered and booked a room.:thumbup:you may have to zoom in on the info. form

nudle
05-12-2011, 12:10 PM
:dontknow:where did you find the notice,can't read your attachment.

Just Doo Me
05-12-2011, 12:19 PM
:dontknow:where did you find the notice,can't read your attachment.Hey Nudle my riding buddy got it from his dealer in Uxbridge and emailed to me.I cant seem to blow it up enough to read it on here.It's taking place on June 25.I'll try to pm it to you and see if it is legible.

BDR
05-12-2011, 12:27 PM
http://roadsterrally.weebly.com/

Tonga
05-12-2011, 01:37 PM
I'm going. Looks like fun. I also am booked in to the Adirondacks in July. Lots of great roads there! Hoping to see a few of you guys there. Not much mention about the Adirondack Rally here?

NorthStar
05-12-2011, 02:30 PM
The Ride is Full??????

fastfraser
05-12-2011, 02:48 PM
I just found out the day I left for Spyderfest and managed to register that day (last day to register )and just reserved my room at DeerHurst ( last day to book a room is May 15 at a rate of 180 a night:yikes: )

Man this was poorly promoted as I've owned a :spyder2: going on 3 years now and only found out by chance . Infact I'm just back from St.Onge in barrie ( my dealer )had my air shock repaired and they are one of the stops for the poker run and knew nothing about it !!:dontknow:

nudle
05-12-2011, 05:42 PM
:agree:

Star Cruiser
05-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Ditto - Like Nudle says.All I could make out was June 24, 2011
I might beinterested in this one if I knew more

NorthStar
05-13-2011, 06:54 AM

Star Cruiser
05-13-2011, 10:38 AM

Thanks Northstar, much easier to read. It looks like we'll have to wait for another year for this one. Good for them that it is all filled, too bad one of them is not me. The roads are beautiful up around Huntsville. It seems there is quite a Spyder following up there. I'll have to try to connect with some for a ride up that way.

Just Doo Me
05-13-2011, 12:03 PM
We just replied last week and booked a room.I'm sure you could still take in most of the events,give them a call if your still interested.:thumbup:

fastfraser
05-13-2011, 12:25 PM
I think why a lot of us missed this is it is sponsered through Ontario Spyder Ryders and not directly through BRP.:dontknow:

Spyderjohn
05-13-2011, 10:41 PM
Im sorry i missed out on it as well. It sounds like there is enough Spyders in Ontario to warrant a larger event so more people can participate.

Just Doo Me
05-14-2011, 09:56 AM
I think why a lot of us missed this is it is sponsered through Ontario Spyder Ryders and not directly through BRP.:dontknow:Hey Fastfraser your right ,I did not notice it was being put on by O.S.R. I thought it was a BRP event.Anyone know anything about that club?,first I have heard about them.Hopefully this long crappy spring weather will change by then and it will be a good meet and greet for those like myself that cant make the big events in the U.S. because of that four letter word WORK:gaah:.

StanTheMan
05-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Thanks Northstar, much easier to read. It looks like we'll have to wait for another year for this one. Good for them that it is all filled, too bad one of them is not me. The roads are beautiful up around Huntsville. It seems there is quite a Spyder following up there. I'll have to try to connect with some for a ride up that way.

Hey Star Cruiser, I confirmed my attendance and have a reserved spot with the special group discount (valid until May 15th). Since I do not plan to stay overnight, (just staying the day), you are welcome to take my reservation (if you want). PM me and I'll forward you the information.

Marker
05-14-2011, 09:30 PM
On April 29 2011 when we picked up our :f_spider: our dealership( Team Vincent Motorsports in Ayr On) had a letter for us inviting us to the Rally and how to sign up. It is BRP sponsored and called the 1st Annual Ontario Spyder Roadster Rally. We are meeting at our dealership and riding to Deerhurst Resort in Huntsville together. along the way we are ruquired to stop at Two dealerships to pickup poker cards to play our hand at Derrhurst to win prizes. Also on Sat there ius group rides lunch and dinner . We booked our rooms at Deerhurst so we might see some fellow spyderlovers there.