PDA

View Full Version : [NorCal] Peninsula / Coast Ride to Alice's Restaurant - Sat, May 14th (Redwood City)

SpyderGirl
05-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Members and friends of our riding club will be meeting in Redwood City at the corner of Woodside and Broadway behind the Denny's in the CVS parking lot at 9AM, this Saturday, May 14th.

After fueling up, we'll take a 3 1/2 hour, 100 mile ride out through the Santa Cruz Mountains and up Pacific Coast Highway with lunch at Alice's Restaurant in Woodside.

Join us for the ride or join us for lunch (around 1:30PM) in Woodside.

For more information and details on this ride, and other upcoming rides and events, please visit our website at http://sranorcalbayarea.club.officelive.com and check the 'Event & Ryde Calendar'.

And don't forget to register for our first annual Spyders in the Redwoods (http://www.spydersintheredwoods.com) rally in scenic Humboldt County (Eureka), scheduled for August 2 - 4, 2011.

Happy Spydering!!

freebob
05-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Coast Ride to Alice's Restaurant

Long drive to Stockbridge Ma......:ohyea:.

Freebob...:doorag:

SpyderGirl
05-11-2011, 02:26 PM
We have a biker hang-out out here called Alice's Restaurant, it's in the Santa Cruz Mountains. :)

freebob
05-11-2011, 02:43 PM
We have a biker hang-out out here called Alice's Restaurant, it's in the Santa Cruz Mountains. :)

I understand...I was just messing with you, I'm orig from that area in Ma. :coffee:

SpyderGirl
05-11-2011, 02:46 PM
I understand...I was just messing with you, I'm orig from that area in Ma. :coffee:

LOL! No problem. :)

Happy Spydering!

redlightron
05-11-2011, 05:12 PM
spydergirl, what date will you be going North to Eureka as I'm just north of Santa Rosa and would like to group ride with ya. Thanks

SpyderGirl
05-11-2011, 05:24 PM
We are heading up on Monday, the 1st. We plan on taking 16 through Cache Creek then 20 past Clearlake over to 101. We have a couple other people that are talking about riding up with us. Let me know when time gets closer and maybe we can meet up somewhere along the route.

redlightron
05-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Willits, may be the place and a good fuel stop. We'll talk later.:thumbup:

SpyderGirl
05-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Willits, may be the place and a good fuel stop. We'll talk later.:thumbup:

That was exactly what I was thinking. That would be the perfect place. We'll likely stop there for lunch.

redlightron
05-11-2011, 08:47 PM
There is a BKing which is on the right side going north which will allow for the spyder parking and is great for getting in and out. Another route you may think about is up Hwy.128 to 101 which would bring you out at Geyserville.

SpyderGirl
05-11-2011, 10:12 PM
There is a BKing which is on the right side going north which will allow for the spyder parking and is great for getting in and out. Another route you may think about is up Hwy.128 to 101 which would bring you out at Geyserville.

We should do 128... and I know what BK you're talking about, that should work fine. We'll figure out the details once the time gets closer. :2excited: