PDA

View Full Version : SpyderFest Saturday ride route

SpyderMeLucky
05-11-2011, 08:01 AM
I'm curious as to the route we took on the Saturday bike ride during SpyderFest. I wanted to mark my Missouri map. hehe

This was my first longest ride and I was very excited about the whole three days of riding. It was the best and most fun I've had in a long time.

Thanks in advance.

H8CNCR
05-11-2011, 08:46 AM
I'm also wanting the Saturday Route for my map.
I want to visit some of that area again!
Thanks for the excellent organization of the complete weekend!
:clap::clap::clap:

Mo Lee
05-11-2011, 07:09 PM
To the best of my remembrance, Daniels Rd right on State route F. straight across Hwy 19 on to State route CC, left onto State route C through Bourbon, Right on State route N, Left on Hwy 185 to Sullivan, Due to construction we jogged north on the outer rd to Stanton, then left onto I44 west to exit 210 at Cuba then right on old Route 66 to Wagon Wheel. I was given an ink and paper strip map of the route Saturday Morning by Len. My plan was if we got lost I could blame it on Len and my wife who was navigating from the back seat.

xpeschon
05-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Good answer Lee,, You did an OUTSTANDING job as did Lilly with the navigation piece,, it all worked out on such short notice,,wow...

X-Joe

2NFrnt
05-11-2011, 08:22 PM
My plan was if we got lost I could blame it on Len and my wife who was navigating from the back seat.

Well Lee, it is a good thing you got it right. I've seen how Lilly corrects you from the back seat.:yikes: :roflblack:

Mo Lee
05-12-2011, 04:24 AM
Well Lee, it is a good thing you got it right. I've seen how Lilly corrects you from the back seat.:yikes: :roflblack:
Yep Sam, I found out it hurts less if I make sure the intercom is working before we ride.

GloryRyders
05-12-2011, 05:46 AM
QUOTE=Mo Lee;319018]Yep Sam, I found out it hurts less if I make sure the intercom is working before we ride.[/QUOTE]

:thumbup::agree:...........If thre intercom isn't on I get "thumped" alot on the back of the helmet................it has a ware spot on it already:roflblack: