PDA

View Full Version : MurphyBrown is HOME!!!

murphybrown
05-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Gees, got to thinking as I got closer to home...am I the last Spyderfester to get back home?????
It is great to be home...left at 38' and returned to 78'......yep pretty sure winter is over....:clap:
:congrats: to me ... I just completed a wonderful trip, meeting wonderful people and seeing wonderful country. Can't get much better than that...
Everyone have a good one.
Karyl aka murphybrown!!!

Paula(Butch2025)
05-10-2011, 10:12 PM
:clap:Glad to hear you have made it home...what an adventure...you are one of my heroes..:bowdown:..when I grow up I want to be like you Murphy Brown! Hope to see you at another spyder event.
--Paula

flamingobabe
05-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Glad you made it home...it's good to go...it's good to get home...are you planning Maggie Valley in June? Would love to meet you someday...

Trickie Dick
05-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Great trip. I enjoyed meeting and riding with you at Spyderfest. Get some rest now. It's only a month till Maggie Valley:spyder:

SpyderAnn01
05-10-2011, 10:22 PM
I'm glad you finally made it home. It was great to meet you and I hope you can make it again next year. Yazz will technically be the last to get home. How many miles did you travel total?

Lamonster
05-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Glad you made it home safe. I thought about you a lot today. :2thumbs:

napper39
05-10-2011, 11:25 PM
glad your home and had a good ride.me and kathy were glad to have met you at spyder fest.and you kept kathy compeny while i was up watching the preformance testing.i couldnt miss that.just have fun and ride like the wind.i do ever time i ride. hope to see you agene at another spyder ride.:D:2thumbs::chat:

Mo Lee
05-11-2011, 04:24 AM
Thanks! glad you made it home. Sure great meeting you, I'm sure you are a hero to many.

GloryRyders
05-11-2011, 07:03 AM
:congrats: on making it home safe and sound...........although the trip was rather uneventful:roflblack:.

NancysToy
05-11-2011, 08:27 AM
Glad you are home safe! As you said, it can be an ordeal or an adventure, depending on how you look at things. Glad you prefer the "adventure" route. Life will always serve you roses instead of briars that way. It was a privilege and pleasure to get to meet you in person at long last. Hope to repeat that pleasure again sometime soon.

SteveMac
05-11-2011, 08:32 AM
:clap: Glad you are home safely. I didn't get to meet you in Cuba this year, but one of these days I want to meet you!! Stay safe. :2thumbs:

murphybrown
05-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Thanks for all the kind words...my total mileage traveled...was 6183 going to and returning from Spyderfest...:clap:

murphybrown
05-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Thanks for all the kind words...my total mileage traveled...was 6183 going to and returning from Spyderfest...:clap:

sealfloorboards
05-11-2011, 04:18 PM
Hey girl,

Looks like you follow the same rule as I do: "When riding my Spyder, the shortest distance between two points is an 's'".

Your pal,

John

wa3wheels
05-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Great to see you made it home safe. John and myself are still on the road. We are now spending to-night in Linville Falls, N.C. On the Blue Ridge Parkway heading south to Cherokee. With a stop in Ashville for the bike rally this week.then on the road again. From Cherokee we want to Run the Dragon with hopeful direction from the locals.then we head East to travel another Parkway. Will end up on the East Coast and the Outer Banks. Head down Hwy. 17 to Florida then head West,taking the southern route to N.M. Doing Carlsbad Caverans, White Sands, Eagle Nest, Lincoln City. Then on to Thombstone,Az. Then on to Albuquerque, N.M., Sante Fe, Taos. Then on to Durango, Colo. Teluride. And points where ever. We have no time schedule. Working on our Bucket List. Do not have a return date to Seattle. We have had perfect rideng weather to-day was a perfect 75 as have been our past days except when we left St. Lewis to Knoxville ...... Rain all the way. Life is good!