PDA

View Full Version : Seal FloorBoards Summer Sale

sealfloorboards
05-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Hey all,

Just in time for Maggie Valley and Lamont's famous BBQ, Seal FloorBoards is going to send you your FloorBoards freight Free!!!:clap::clap::clap: That's a $35. savings:2thumbs:. All models are available for for immediate shipping. They only ketch is that this offer ends July 1, 2011:yikes::gaah:. If you saw them at SpyderFest, you know how cool they are. Don't lose out!:lecturef_smilie::2excited::yes::yes::bowdown: ...Think that's a bit of overkill?:dontknow:

Ride in comfort,

John
sealfloorboards.com

Bob Denman
05-10-2011, 11:20 AM
For a product like yours, John? NOPE!! :thumbup::firstplace:

sealfloorboards
05-10-2011, 01:42 PM
For a product like yours, John? NOPE!! :thumbup::firstplace:

If a guy can't have a little fun with his business, why have it:dontknow:.

SemperFiSpyder
05-10-2011, 07:35 PM
John, I'm a proud ownwer of the Seal Floorboards. How's the mod coming with the rubber covering and chrome accent?

tofriendscreek
05-10-2011, 08:12 PM
I too am anxious about the rubber covering. After the damp trip to Spyderfest, my partner said the floorboards were pretty slick. I'm not doing the chrome; I'm going to do the edges in red to match the :f_spider:
And by the way, I and she are totally sold on your product. They are SUPER !!!!!:firstplace:

sealfloorboards
05-11-2011, 11:25 AM
I too am anxious about the rubber covering. After the damp trip to Spyderfest, my partner said the floorboards were pretty slick. I'm not doing the chrome; I'm going to do the edges in red to match the :f_spider:
And by the way, I and she are totally sold on your product. They are SUPER !!!!!:firstplace:

Ih tofriendscreek,

I'm happy my FloorBoards are working out well for you. I'm placing the order for the rubber die's today.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

ffryder
05-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Ih tofriendscreek,

I'm happy my FloorBoards are working out well for you. I'm placing the order for the rubber die's today.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

it would be nice if it has a chrome accent like kuryakyn...maybe cheaper if it was done with chrome paint

Yfactor
05-11-2011, 12:41 PM
John, How is the RT sm5 boards coming?

sealfloorboards
05-11-2011, 12:43 PM
I got some plastic chrome car door trim at my local auto parts dealer and put it on the edge. Looks very sharp and very inexpensive!

it would be nice if it has a chrome accent like kuryakyn...maybe cheaper if it was done with chrome paint

Dragonrider
05-11-2011, 12:55 PM
John - put your grandkids on your new RT & update your Avatar!!

challman
05-11-2011, 01:11 PM
Ih tofriendscreek,

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards
Let us know when you have the kit available

sealfloorboards
05-11-2011, 02:28 PM
John, How is the RT sm5 boards coming?

Cow Town just sent me a shift lever so that I can see it and do the necessary mods to work with your future Seal FloorBoards.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
05-11-2011, 02:31 PM

Am trying to get to Seattle to see the little munchkins. They are a movin' and groovin' family.

sealfloorboards
05-11-2011, 04:25 PM

There. Here is my temporary Avatar till I can get the kids.

sealfloorboards
05-12-2011, 06:43 PM
I hope to see a couple of samples of the rubber pads next week. One with adhesive tape and one set without. Am anxious to see if this adhesive tape works. Not all of you are going to want or need this rubber pad. It's going to be an added expense (don't know what yet) and most of my past customers have been happy with the textured Powder Coat finish. The pads are something that can be added at any time one decides to put them on. They will be nice but not necessarily needed.

More to come,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Let us know when you have the kit available

murphybrown
05-13-2011, 09:26 AM
OK..now that I have several 1000 miles with my Seal's...cannot believe how wonderful/great they are. I also felt at first they were "slick"...but now after breaking them in...not slick at all...so not considering any "additions" .. John, they are GREAT just the way they are. Thanks for creating a great product.:2thumbs:

sealfloorboards
05-13-2011, 10:38 AM
OK..now that I have several 1000 miles with my Seal's...cannot believe how wonderful/great they are. I also felt at first they were "slick"...but now after breaking them in...not slick at all...so not considering any "additions" .. John, they are GREAT just the way they are. Thanks for creating a great product.:2thumbs:

Thanks Murphy, you're the best. The check is in the mail.

John

sealfloorboards
05-31-2011, 10:37 AM
Hi all,

The rubber die's are finished and am hoping for samples this week. The fav shop that's making the shift linkage part should have two this week also. Now I need someone with a RT SM5 in the greater Portland area who is willing to work with me (be my guinea pig) and work with me to fine tune it. That person will need to be able to do some work on his (her) Spyder. For that help, they will get the first set of SM5 Seal FloorBoards for their help. I don't know yet if the board will need to be modified to accommodate the shifter. Thanks for your patience.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Yfactor
05-31-2011, 06:05 PM
Hi all,

The rubber die's are finished and am hoping for samples this week. The fav shop that's making the shift linkage part should have two this week also. Now I need someone with a RT SM5 in the greater Portland area who is willing to work with me (be my guinea pig) and work with me to fine tune it. That person will need to be able to do some work on his (her) Spyder. For that help, they will get the first set of SM5 Seal FloorBoards for their help. I don't know yet if the board will need to be modified to accommodate the shifter. Thanks for your patience.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Darn, and here I am on the right coast. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

sealfloorboards
06-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Darn, and here I am on the right coast. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Does that mean I live ot the Left Coast or the Wrong Coast? I am left handed, guess that means I'm right thinking!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

John