PDA

View Full Version : Pie Ride ...Fenton Mi...May 15th

RTaz
05-10-2011, 09:43 AM
A friend of ours is having a Pie Ride ...all are welcome...here is the info...don't be afraid to met new folks, just show up, nice relaxed group, good folks...

Okay May 15, 2011 will be a ride for PIE. We will be leaving from the Mega Coney Island in Fenton on us23 and Owen rd at 1 pm. For those that would like lunch before pie I will be there at noon to eat coneys. We will have about a 55 mile ride traveling through Fenton, Holly, Ortonville,Oxford Romeo, and then on to Armada. We will be stopping at Achatz pies for a nice dessert and coffee or other drink. They have fresh soups and pot pies also for those that would like more to eat. They have outside picnic tables and indoor seating. The pies are award winning and the Michigan 4 berry is delightful. They have some different loose teas also.
after a nice rest and dessert we will ride north through Berville, Dryden,Metamora and then back towards Fenton. Anyone can join at anytime along the ride or meet us there. If you would like to stop for lunch or dinner after the ride I can suggest Lenny Millers in Dryden. I will be riding back to Fenton to have some bbq at Beale street.
This ride is open to all bikes and all riders. Invite your friends, I would appreciate a count of how many by the friday before as I want to warn the pie shop.
I hope to see all of you there, the total ride round trip from Fenton to Fenton will be about 120 miles. This should give everyone time to get up ge around Sunday morning and still get us back early enough for you to have a nice ride home

Read more: http://michiganmotorcycle.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=rides&thread=357&page=1#2288#ixzz1Lxc37tio

SpyderAnn01
05-10-2011, 10:57 AM
I'd love to go but we are committed to the Blessing of the Bikes in Baldwin. Have fun and be sure to let us know about any future rides.

spydrluvr
05-10-2011, 11:10 AM
:dontknow: sorry I will be in baldwin as well...thanks for the invite though;)

RTaz
05-15-2011, 07:41 AM
:shocked::shocked::shocked: pie ride cancelled do to crappy weather...will post again when re-scheduled...nojoke