PDA

View Full Version : Poker Ride in the Grand Rapids Area

RTaz
05-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Hi Michigan Spyderlovers ...don't know if anyone is interested or not ...I just thought I would post this event...Gary House is putting this on ...they are a great group of people and it will be a good time...if interested contact Stitch (Gary)
gihouse.54@gmail.com (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/gihouse.54@gmail.com)

GR Road Ryders – 2011
6th Annual Poker Ride, Dinner & Party

OK folks – here are the details

May 21st – be there by noon, tad earlier wouldn’t hurt
where, you might ask : Gun Lake Shell Gas Station
11370 W M 179 Hwy Middleville, MI
address is odd – so here are the GPS coordinates 42.6314 and 85.5114
here you will find restrooms, snacks & drinks, Howie’s pizza, gasoline
PLEASE fill up here, NO stops for gas along the way.

Ride is planned to LEAVE at 12:30pm, want you there early for
“the specifics” – you know by now that my rides aren’t ‘normal’

$10 to buy your Poker Hand – you don’t need to play if you choose not to, just come on out and ride along & enjoy the fun – ya just can’t win any $$$ if ya don’t play !!
Several CASH payouts – but won’t know the amounts, till I know how many have played !

Bring a couple extra bucks for various activities – raffles & surprises

The ride itself will be just plain gorgeous, along rivers & lakes & trees & hills & sweeping turns & more lakes. It won’t be too long, will be about 2 ½ to 3 hours, since quite a few will have a ride there and back home. There will be (3) stops along the way, to stretch and to draw cards.

We will end up at Sam’s Joint (burgers, salads, burritos, steaks, soups, fish)
2412 South Briggs Road Middleville, MI
for a VERY TASTY dinner (each can order what they want – about $10-$12)
adult beverages are available, are extra, of course

Here we will have dinner, find out who the lucky Poker winners are (notice, there are more than ONE winner at our poker rides). We also will have the results of our other “various activities”.

Hope to have a raffle drawing with a couple items.

All in all, we should wrap up around 5pm – give y’all plenty of time to get home in the sunshine. We hope that you will be glad that you came !!!

Stitch

dltang
05-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Hi Michigan Spyderlovers ...don't know if anyone is interested or not ...I just thought I would post this event...Gary House is putting this on ...they are a great group of people and it will be a good time...if interested contact Stitch (Gary)
gihouse.54@gmail.com (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/gihouse.54@gmail.com)

GR Road Ryders – 2011
6th Annual Poker Ride, Dinner & Party

OK folks – here are the details

May 21st – be there by noon, tad earlier wouldn’t hurt
where, you might ask : Gun Lake Shell Gas Station
11370 W M 179 Hwy Middleville, MI
address is odd – so here are the GPS coordinates 42.6314 and 85.5114
here you will find restrooms, snacks & drinks, Howie’s pizza, gasoline
PLEASE fill up here, NO stops for gas along the way.

Ride is planned to LEAVE at 12:30pm, want you there early for
“the specifics” – you know by now that my rides aren’t ‘normal’

$10 to buy your Poker Hand – you don’t need to play if you choose not to, just come on out and ride along & enjoy the fun – ya just can’t win any $$$ if ya don’t play !!
Several CASH payouts – but won’t know the amounts, till I know how many have played !

Bring a couple extra bucks for various activities – raffles & surprises

The ride itself will be just plain gorgeous, along rivers & lakes & trees & hills & sweeping turns & more lakes. It won’t be too long, will be about 2 ½ to 3 hours, since quite a few will have a ride there and back home. There will be (3) stops along the way, to stretch and to draw cards.

We will end up at Sam’s Joint (burgers, salads, burritos, steaks, soups, fish)
2412 South Briggs Road Middleville, MI
for a VERY TASTY dinner (each can order what they want – about $10-$12)
adult beverages are available, are extra, of course

Here we will have dinner, find out who the lucky Poker winners are (notice, there are more than ONE winner at our poker rides). We also will have the results of our other “various activities”.

Hope to have a raffle drawing with a couple items.

All in all, we should wrap up around 5pm – give y’all plenty of time to get home in the sunshine. We hope that you will be glad that you came !!!

Stitch

Thanks for the info, but this is not one I will be able to make. I hope others are able to represent the Spyder for us though.