PDA

View Full Version : Huligan Wannabee

WaltH
05-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Now that I have the t-shirt, all I need is the turbocharger to go with it. With a turbo, it would be "Katie bar the door". :2thumbs:

docdoru
05-08-2011, 05:56 PM
Now that I have the t-shirt, all I need is the turbocharger to go with it. With a turbo, it would be "Katie bar the door". :2thumbs:
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/5-8-20116-47-29PM.png?t=1304895205
However, the "Turbo" was second in "Spyder in Reverse" and "NEPT":

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/1111.jpg

jedd
05-08-2011, 09:45 PM
:welcome:HULLIGAN!!!

Lets_Race!!!

Jim:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

SethO
05-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Lets RACE!!!!!!

welcome to the grand adventure of being alive on a spyder.

Bob Denman
05-09-2011, 06:52 AM
I'm probably wrong about this... Isn't "Huligan" a title bestowed by the current members of the clan...:dontknow:

jedd
05-09-2011, 07:21 AM
I'm probably wrong about this... Isn't "Huligan" a title bestowed by the current members of the clan...:dontknow:

Like many words in our language they may have multiple meanings, or context. I no nothing about clan terminology and don't care either. I feel you are taking our term out of context with this remark. :lecturef_smilie:

Jim:gaah:

docdoru
05-09-2011, 07:23 AM
Spyder1026 has 140,000 miles on his 3 Spyders; the title/shirt was not a gift, just appreciation for his achievement ("Huligan in Miles") :bowdown::thumbup:

GeminiJane
05-09-2011, 03:40 PM
I think my surgeon is designing some kind of "huligan" t-shirt for me.... I am still in boot/walking cast with my broken leg and can't drive a car yet because of no flexibility in my ankle with the cast. BUT I can ride the Spyder now since I can put some weight on my foot at this point -at least enough to bring my heel down on the brake pedal. So, I gear up (have to leave my right leg riding pant unzipped to the knee to accommodate the cast), strap my walker on the back and off I go. They say I am the first to show up for physical therapy and follow-up care on a bike or Spyder :ohyea:. My doctor is not thrilled about me riding, but the mental health aspect of being back under my own power and having some freedom (albeit walker- speed-slow once off the bike) is wonderful :thumbup:. I'm also getting a lots of laughs, smiles and thumbs up at traffic lights and by cars that I pass on my rides, so I'm bringing some joy to others, too.

Spyder Cat
05-09-2011, 03:54 PM
I think my surgeon is designing some kind of "huligan" t-shirt for me.... I am still in boot/walking cast with my broken leg and can't drive a car yet because of no flexibility in my ankle with the cast. BUT I can ride the Spyder now since I can put some weight on my foot at this point -at least enough to bring my heel down on the brake pedal. So, I gear up (have to leave my right leg riding pant unzipped to the knee to accommodate the cast), strap my walker on the back and off I go. They say I am the first to show up for physical therapy and follow-up care on a bike or Spyder :ohyea:. My doctor is not thrilled about me riding, but the mental health aspect of being back under my own power and having some freedom (albeit walker- speed-slow once off the bike) is wonderful :thumbup:. I'm also getting a lots of laughs, smiles and thumbs up at traffic lights and by cars that I pass on my rides, so I'm bringing some joy to others, too.

I love it! :roflblack::thumbup::roflblack::thumbup::roflblack :

NancysToy
05-09-2011, 04:07 PM
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: The Spyder saves the day again! I'll vouch for the mental health aspects of being able to climb back on board. BTW, you aren't the first to show up to PT on a Spyder...or to get chastised for it. :roflblack: So glad to hear you are back on the road.

StriperKing
05-09-2011, 07:02 PM

Now that is what I am talking about, NICE!

dltang
05-09-2011, 08:04 PM
Jane, it is so good to hear you are back on the bike. Happiness is a healer in and of itself. When you are happy you will heal so much faster. The Spyder makes you smile and has you back in the wind. Keep us posted of your overall progress too.

bjt
05-09-2011, 09:08 PM
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: The Spyder saves the day again! I'll vouch for the mental health aspects of being able to climb back on board. BTW, you aren't the first to show up to PT on a Spyder...or to get chastised for it. :roflblack: So glad to hear you are back on the road.

I too did a bout of PT, arriving on my Spyder. They never told me no and the stock Spyder riding position actually made my knee feel better than a seated position in a car or truck. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
05-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Spyder1026 has 140,000 miles on his 3 Spyders; the title/shirt was not a gift, just appreciation for his achievement ("Huligan in Miles") :bowdown::thumbup:
I didn't know all of the background information. I bow to thee... :bowdown: :thumbup: