PDA

View Full Version : MAY 15th ride

WackyDan
05-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Calling all NC Spyder owners... or at least the ones in Charlotte and western NC.

I have all day on MAY 15th free of wife and child. I plan on riding. Riding a lot that day.

Would love to take part of that day and meet for lunch, dinner, or something with other riders.

What say you?

Ltownblue
05-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the invite Dan, but I'm in the gym on Sunday afternoons. Let me know when you have a Saturday open. My brother and I are going to do the "Devil Diamond" tomorrow. I've developed a real love for that neck of the woods.

fredace
05-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Guess you're back in action finally, eh Dan?
I'll ride with u. Gimme a shout.

hevnbound
05-07-2011, 09:37 AM
:(.... Sundays usually don't work for me! That Sunday especially since My 91 year old mom from Atlanta is visiting with us!

I'm sure I'm gonna miss a great ride. Your are bringing Leah with you, aren't you?! :shocked:

WackyDan
05-08-2011, 01:42 AM
Guess you're back in action finally, eh Dan?
I'll ride with u. Gimme a shout.

Will do..I still need to bolt the front end back on, but that won't take entirely too long. Just need to swap out the shocks bolts, and run my secondary trunk release... Trunk is real easy to put on and off.

WackyDan
05-08-2011, 01:44 AM
:(.... Sundays usually don't work for me! That Sunday especially since My 91 year old mom from Atlanta is visiting with us!

I'm sure I'm gonna miss a great ride. Your are bringing Leah with you, aren't you?! :shocked:

I would, but I'd like to keep her around at least 18 years. I think Child Protective Services would have issue with me if I put her in the trunk! :shocked: