PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from Seal FloorBoards

sealfloorboards
05-05-2011, 10:10 AM
SpuderFest has come and gone. I safely hauled my beautiful new SpyderFest Limited Eddition (sic) RTS SE5 2,200 miles back to Oregon. Rode it yesterday in beautiful 75 degree sun. Actually I did more talking than riding! Funny thing is I'm still kind of dazed and amazed at the events of the past two weeks. This was my first ever rally. As a new vendor I had no idea what to expect. Well, I've got to say the bar has been set pretty high! Len, Cow Town, Mo Gang, Lamont and all you other vendors knocked me out. It was a pleasure and an honor to be part of such a special event. I couldn't have been made to feel more welcome and part of the SpyderFest family. I know that next year will be even more amazing but I can't figure out how.

I want to thank all those who bought my Seal FloorBoards. I am young in the business but so many of you have placed your trust in my FloorBoards since I started last August that I feel truly blessed. One last minute added bonus to the whole event was when Cow Town said it wanted to be the first dealer to carry Seal FloorBoards. Thanks guys, I'm confident it will be the beginning of a long and profitable relationship for both of us.

Finally, I wand to say what a pleasure it was meeting so many of you SpyderLovers. Putting a face to your online handles was a treat. You guys really are out there and real people!!! What a beautiful bunch of Spyders you ride. The creativity I saw blew this old sculptor away. The mods really are where the real fun begins.

I could go on and on about how cool the whole experience was but I really do have to get to work on the new Rubber Pads and the RT SM5 shifting system.
The neat thing is that it's not work, it's really fun. Be well, all of you, and let's do it again next year.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

fencepost
05-05-2011, 02:31 PM
John, it was a pleasure meeting and riding with you. Glade you made it home safe.

Maurice & Brenda

sealfloorboards
05-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Hey Maurice, the pleasure was all mine. Good to hang out with like-minded people. Gotta say, my Seal FloorBoards are going to look a bit odd on your Harley, but hey, you impressed me as a trend setter.

Love to Brenda,

John

John, it was a pleasure meeting and riding with you. Glade you made it home safe.

Maurice & Brenda

pitbull
05-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Thanks John, we got a couple set of your floor boards now instock and looking forward to getting them installed. Thanks for comming out and showing us your product Glad your happy with your new Ryde, it was sure a sharp sharp bike!

sealfloorboards
05-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Thanks John, we got a couple set of your floor boards now instock and looking forward to getting them installed. Thanks for comming out and showing us your product Glad your happy with your new Ryde, it was sure a sharp sharp bike!

Hi Len,

It was a pleasure working with you and the rest of the Cow Town family in buying my fabulous SpyderFest Limited Edition Magnesium RTS SE5. I love it and you guys were great. I'm looking forward to a long relationship with you as a vendor of Seal FloorBoards as well. Take care.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards