PDA

View Full Version : Len, service, staff and Spyderfest 2011

Wheeler~
05-05-2011, 06:38 AM
I want to personally thank, again this year, everyone involved with Spyderfest 2011. Another great event thanks to Len, sponsors, staff and Cowtown employees. Len, you and the Cowtown team deserve special recognition and thanks for enduring what was obviously a very trying and tiring week. What you, your service department as well as everyone else involved accomplished this year, far and away, blows 2010 out of the water. The organizational skills of you and the family involved are amazing. Your personal quest to satisfy everyone's needs and your attention to detail was truly appreciated by me and everyone I spoke with. You exemplify and confirm customer service has survived with those that care.

docdoru
05-05-2011, 07:04 AM
:bowdown: :firstplace:

jedd
05-05-2011, 07:58 AM
:firstplace::agree:

retired1
05-05-2011, 08:03 AM
I couldn't have said it better.:thumbup:

effgjamis
05-05-2011, 08:29 AM
Amen !!!

Some Guy
05-05-2011, 08:31 AM
:agree: :clap:

BikerDoc
05-05-2011, 08:32 AM
:2thumbs::agree:nojoke:agree: thanks again for helping me with my little problem..

Lamonster
05-05-2011, 09:08 AM
I want to personally thank, again this year, everyone involved with Spyderfest 2011. Another great event thanks to Len, sponsors, staff and Cowtown employees. Len, you and the Cowtown team deserve special recognition and thanks for enduring what was obviously a very trying and tiring week. What you, your service department as well as everyone else involved accomplished this year, far and away, blows 2010 out of the water. The organizational skills of you and the family involved are amazing. Your personal quest to satisfy everyone's needs and your attention to detail was truly appreciated by me and everyone I spoke with. You exemplify and confirm customer service has survived with those that care.
Just think what a wonderful Spyder world we would live in if all the Spyder dealers were like Cowtown. :firstplace::bowdown:

sealfloorboards
05-05-2011, 09:14 AM
I couldn't have put it any better. As a vendor I want to give a special thanks. I know that next year will be even better.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

G-Man
05-05-2011, 09:35 AM
:agree: Absolutely. Those guys are the best! Bar none. :doorag:

bullant12
05-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Just think what a wonderful Spyder world we would live in if all the Spyder dealers were like Cowtown. :firstplace::bowdown:

:agree::agree::agree:

napper39
05-05-2011, 09:40 AM
:thumbup::agree:top notch everthing.and thanks for the ride on the rt .i loved it.:2thumbs:

Bootie
05-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Just think what a wonderful Spyder world we would live in if all the Spyder dealers were like Cowtown. :firstplace::bowdown:Yeah, Lamont. You can say that again. Those guys at Cowtown are the best of the best.:DOther dealers should take a hint.:lecturef_smilie:

ntxYguy2009
05-05-2011, 01:00 PM
:agree: with everyone. Job well done!

David

SethO
05-05-2011, 03:27 PM
spot on.

pitbull
05-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Once again you all are far to kind, The Mogang really and you all deserve all the real praise here, we threw a party and you all showed up! The Mogang and you all made it work! I'm here every day and I can tell you when you all are here we have way more fun and much much more gets done!!! So thank you all for comming out and showing us how the real spyderlovers party:yes: We are in Lamonts and the whole spyderlovers:bowdown: plus the Mogangs Debt:bowdown: Thank you for letting us work for you, and party with you!!!

nudle
05-05-2011, 04:06 PM
:agree:I had a little problem with my spyder and they fixed it on the spot,no charge. GREAT SERVICE thanks again.

Blinc
05-05-2011, 04:46 PM
:agree:I had a little problem with my spyder and they fixed it on the spot,no charge. GREAT SERVICE thanks again.

Same here, THE BEST!

JJW SpyderRider
05-05-2011, 04:57 PM
:agree: Spyderfest was great in every way! :clap::clap::clap: to all who helped put this together.

I also want to thank all the great poeple that were there, your also :firstplace:.

GloryRyders
05-06-2011, 06:14 AM
:agree:with all the comments about Cowtown..........we are blessed to have them as our dealer.:firstplace:

owens9fingers
05-06-2011, 06:53 AM
:agree:..... Hope you are rested up after SpyderFest........ Now ... Get back to work!! :coffee: See you soon..... I know..... after that remark I'll have to double up on the donuts. :roflblack:

irish2themax
05-06-2011, 07:43 AM
I couldn't agree more. My hat's off to Dan and "the pit crew"!! THANKS for all you did in trying to get my computer problems fixed

Irish

pitbull
05-06-2011, 05:29 PM
:agree:with all the comments about Cowtown..........we are blessed to have them as our dealer.:firstplace:
I blessed to be able to call you friend!

:agree:..... Hope you are rested up after SpyderFest........ Now ... Get back to work!! :coffee: See you soon..... I know..... after that remark I'll have to double up on the donuts. :roflblack:
Gary,,,,,,,,,,,I never got to quit:yikes::yikes::yikes:....lol loking forward to seeing you soon we have some Elkas to install now don't we:congrats:

pitbull
05-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Thanks to all We are blessed to be able to have you all come in and show so much support! you all are the best THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU