PDA

View Full Version : ELEPHANT ROCK RIDE - THANK YOU!

owens9fingers
05-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Spiderwoman and I would like to thank all the riders who joined us for the Elephant Rocks Ride on Friday during Spyderfest.

This was our first attempt at Spyderfest to lead a ride and we found that the planning and coordination needed for such a feat is mind-boggling. :yikes: As Leaders of the Elephant Rock Ride we tried to provide and plan for all the issues that might occur in leading a group over this long a Route with Safety at the top of the list.

We owe a large debt of gratitude to our Road Blockers (Seth, Doc, Jedd, Dtang, and all the other Hulligans) who volunteered to support such a large group. :2thumbs: We know that for some riders the experience raised safety concerns.

We appreciate all the comments and feedback regarding our rides at Spyderfest and hope that everyone attending realizes that this is an Event that will continue to improve and grow each year. :clap:

WE HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AND SEE YA NEXT YEAR! :thumbup:

Lamonster
05-04-2011, 12:24 PM
:2thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocxZN-yIy2w

tofriendscreek
05-04-2011, 12:53 PM
I would have to concur that there were a few safety concerns. :yikes: This was our inaugural into the group ride scene and it was awesome. We were totally impressed with almost every aspect. It was just plain fun.

You guys are to be commended for your willingness to volunteer and the time and energy you put into making the experience one we will always remember. And that would be in a good way. :yes: Thank you!

Yfactor
05-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Lamont, I hope that was a friendly "Quadracycle".

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

cjackg
05-04-2011, 02:38 PM
You all did a great job.... We thoroughly enjoyed it & appreciate ya !

rogerb
05-04-2011, 06:29 PM
:2thumbs: It was a great ride. :2thumbs:

docdoru
05-04-2011, 06:34 PM
The best of all rydes, the bigest number of Spyders :firstplace:

jedd
05-04-2011, 10:33 PM
The best of all rydes, the bigest number of Spyders :firstplace::agree::agree:Awesome job folks

Jim:thumbup:

SethO
05-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Spiderwoman and I would like to thank all the riders who joined us for the Elephant Rocks Ride on Friday during Spyderfest.

This was our first attempt at Spyderfest to lead a ride and we found that the planning and coordination needed for such a feat is mind-boggling. :yikes: As Leaders of the Elephant Rock Ride we tried to provide and plan for all the issues that might occur in leading a group over this long a Route with Safety at the top of the list.

We owe a large debt of gratitude to our Road Blockers (Seth, Doc, Jedd, Dtang, and all the other Hulligans) who volunteered to support such a large group. :2thumbs: We know that for some riders the experience raised safety concerns.

We appreciate all the comments and feedback regarding our rides at Spyderfest and hope that everyone attending realizes that this is an Event that will continue to improve and grow each year. :clap:

WE HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AND SEE YA NEXT YEAR! :thumbup:

owen you did a great job putting out info to us on the fly and making the group as safe as possible. I would help you and spyderwoman or any mogang member that wanted the huligans assistance.

The best of all rydes, the bigest number of Spyders :firstplace:

I still can't believe we had that many spyders with us.

:agree::agree:Awesome job folks

Jim:thumbup:

quite right, quite right.

If you have your flashers on a group ride you can help out in pretty much any way that works.