PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest was amazing!

Dochands
05-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Just got home today. Took a little detour to St Roberts to see an old friend.

I have never been to a rally in all the years I have been riding. But this was such a fun and well planned event I can't imagine anything will ever top it. Except next year. lol

Big thanks to Len (and his lovely sister Sierra), Cowtown, the MoGang. And the delightful and wonderful little town of Cuba MO.

Everything was just perfect. We were well fed and the food was great. And to ride my Spyder on a golf course was just mischief and I loved it.

It was also great to match some forum handles to their owners. That's another thing. Everyone was incredibly nice. I didn't hear a harsh word during the entire event.

Thanks again to everyone who made this event happen. You have a real fan in me.

SpyderGirl
05-03-2011, 11:53 PM
So sorry we missed it this year.... but we'll be there next year. :)

D&J's#2
05-04-2011, 08:02 AM
The entire event was fantastic:yes: We especially enjoyed the winery ryde and tour:thumbup: Would like to go back sometime :ohyea:maybe when the Cajun's are there.:yes::yikes:

Glad to hear you made it home Doc and great to see ya again.

Dochands
05-04-2011, 10:02 AM
I'd love to go back for the Cajun event. It was a great time. I am amazed at how nice that part of Missouri has become.

Lamonster
05-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Good to meet you. I don't think anyone will say they didn't get their $30.00 worth of food and entertainment. :2thumbs:

G-Man
05-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Glad you made it home safe and sound. Glad to have met you and had the opportunity to talk for a while. Good to hear that you enjoyed Spyder Fest. I think if we hear good things about particular events, we will make every attempt to repeat them next year. With some minor "tweaking" just to keep things from getting boring with repetition. Hope you enjoyed you visit to St. Robert. :doorag:

bullant12
05-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Good to meet you. I don't think anyone will say they didn't get their $30.00 worth of food and entertainment. :2thumbs:

Best $60 we've spent in a while!!:clap::firstplace:

Lamonster
05-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Best $60 we've spent in a while!!:clap::firstplace:
You can spend more for much less, that's for sure. nojoke

pitbull
05-04-2011, 11:28 AM
You can spend more for much less, that's for sure. nojoke
Thanks Lamont and everyone.... we wanted to keep costs as low as we could for everyone. We had a lot of big and small sponsors to help get it done as close as we could for this. Just really glad it was worth everyone's time and money, Again thanks for coming out and helping us put the event on