WackyDan
05-03-2011, 10:41 AM
What are you going to do to this one?

ARtraveler
05-03-2011, 11:04 AM
:2thumbs: Nice looking machine.

Raptor
05-03-2011, 11:14 AM
From what I can see so far there is a subtle elegance to this machine. I like the powder coating on the footpegs, the paint is great and the wheels look fantastic! I would love to get mine done like that. Lou, are there any other plans for this machine?

Spyder Cat
05-03-2011, 01:07 PM
did the ground clearance change any?

spydrluvr
05-03-2011, 04:51 PM

:clap:beautiful! :clap:

jedd
05-03-2011, 04:53 PM
:2thumbs:Very Nice:2thumbs:

YPILOT
05-03-2011, 07:12 PM
Very clean look. I like the white wheels. This Spyder would look great with a LED kit. :thumbup:

LOURACING
05-04-2011, 06:01 AM
From what I can see so far there is a subtle elegance to this machine. I like the powder coating on the footpegs, the paint is great and the wheels look fantastic! I would love to get mine done like that. Lou, are there any other plans for this machine?No the customer kind off wanted to keep it simple and origanal thank u for the comments my 4 wheel one should be done soon took it all apart custom paint optimus prime paint theme powder coated chrome sound system upgraded suspention i will post pics when i am finished

LOURACING
05-04-2011, 06:02 AM
did the ground clearance change any?
i did nothing to the suspention just sway bar

LOURACING
05-04-2011, 06:03 AM
Very clean look. I like the white wheels. This Spyder would look great with a LED kit. :thumbup:Thank u customer wasnt into that the led lights but i am working on a blue 2010 now that one will have them

XLT
05-04-2011, 02:01 PM

Nice job again LOURACING you rep philly well . Q- Is the white paint factory and are the wheels an exact color match? (powdercoat?) also did you smoke out the some of the lights/signals?

LOURACING
05-06-2011, 05:51 AM
Nice job again LOURACING you rep philly well . Q- Is the white paint factory and are the wheels an exact color match? (powdercoat?) also did you smoke out the some of the lights/signals?Thank u no its not the factory color its pearl white i think for one of those new gm cars the wheels match the paint job the brake light the fender light the reflector and the turn signals all got tinted black

COOLMACHINE
05-06-2011, 09:36 AM
I like it and the way the wheels are painted as well.

LOURACING
05-06-2011, 12:35 PM
I like it and the way the wheels are painted as well.
Thank u just giving customers different options that u dont have to put chrome wheels or go all out u can keep it simple but different

AutumnCat
05-06-2011, 07:55 PM
What all can you do to the Spyder?
Do you do custom paint? Painted graphics?

LOURACING
05-07-2011, 10:50 PM
What all can you do to the Spyder?
Do you do custom paint? Painted graphics?I can do what ever u want the custom paint get done by fred killer kreations he is the best in the east coast

AutumnCat
05-08-2011, 01:56 PM
I can do what ever u want the custom paint get done by fred killer kreations he is the best in the east coast

His work is stunning!
I am primarily looking for someone who does good custom painting. Killer Kreations looks fab!

I have a design in mind - but, still have a few things to add to my Spyder before that can be done (like Corbin accessories).

LOURACING
05-09-2011, 11:24 AM
His work is stunning!
I am primarily looking for someone who does good custom painting. Killer Kreations looks fab!

I have a design in mind - but, still have a few things to add to my Spyder before that can be done (like Corbin accessories).Yes it is he is doing my plastics its going to look crazy u can email me if u like louracing1@aol.com and u can check out some off my video's on youtube u can serch louracing kustomz cyclez

jedd
05-09-2011, 12:24 PM
LOURACING, as always I enjoy seeing your work even seems to be sparking interest here maybe its time to PM Lamonster and see about becoming a sponsor:dontknow: Seems all of our sponsors here have done well:popcorn:

Jim:thumbup:

LOURACING
05-09-2011, 12:40 PM
LOURACING, as always I enjoy seeing your work even seems to be sparking interest here maybe its time to PM Lamonster and see about becoming a sponsor:dontknow: Seems all of our sponsors here have done well:popcorn:

Jim:thumbup:
Thank u i might have to do that i will be posting the pics off my bike in a couple weeks optimus prime

jedd
05-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Thank u i might have to do that i will be posting the pics off my bike in a couple weeks optimus prime

:popcorn::2excited:

Wheeler~
05-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Very sharp!

LOURACING
05-10-2011, 05:45 AM
Very sharp!Thank u

arntufun
05-10-2011, 08:14 AM
The white one is nice, but it doesn't even come close to the four wheel Spyder. It's going to be very difficult to top that design. That one is a work of art. :thumbup: I can't wait to see the new paint on it.

Venym
05-10-2011, 08:43 AM
Love the rims:2thumbs:

LOURACING
05-10-2011, 09:26 AM
The white one is nice, but it doesn't even come close to the four wheel Spyder. It's going to be very difficult to top that design. That one is a work of art. :thumbup: I can't wait to see the new paint on it.Thank u for the compliment i am trying to do some shows this year in new york if u no off any shows let me no be glad to bring it down

LOURACING
05-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Love the rims:2thumbs:
Thank u

Bob Denman
05-10-2011, 09:46 AM
All of your work looks so good that I can't wait to see what pops up next! :2thumbs:

Venym
05-10-2011, 09:46 AM
Ruben Brown has a big motorcycle run in buffalo. In past years it has been at the Bills stadium. The one year OCC unveiled Jim Kelly's Custom chopper. They had a car show there 2 yrs ago. It is a good time. Live music, food, etc...
www.rubensrun.com
The 4 wheeler is not road legal though right?

arntufun
05-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Thank u for the compliment i am trying to do some shows this year in new york if u no off any shows let me no be glad to bring it down

For sure I will let you know. Americade in June or Spyders in the Adirondacks in July would be the place to show it off. It would be an honor to see your 4 wheel Spyder in person. That is the one I found during my search of Spyders even before I purchased mine and ever heard of this forum. And I was hooked from there, and I said to myself "I'm going to get me one of those things". So you could say, your machine brought me to buy mine. So I guess I should say thank you for all the fun I'm having. Wicked cool ride !!!

LOURACING
05-14-2011, 04:12 PM
Ruben Brown has a big motorcycle run in buffalo. In past years it has been at the Bills stadium. The one year OCC unveiled Jim Kelly's Custom chopper. They had a car show there 2 yrs ago. It is a good time. Live music, food, etc...
www.rubensrun.com (http://www.rubensrun.com)
The 4 wheeler is not road legal though right?
Yes it is road legal that my personal bike i been all over with it highways u name it

LOURACING
05-14-2011, 04:13 PM
All of your work looks so good that I can't wait to see what pops up next! :2thumbs:
Thank u i have a couple nice can am spyder coming out this year

LOURACING
05-14-2011, 04:17 PM
For sure I will let you know. Americade in June or Spyders in the Adirondacks in July would be the place to show it off. It would be an honor to see your 4 wheel Spyder in person. That is the one I found during my search of Spyders even before I purchased mine and ever heard of this forum. And I was hooked from there, and I said to myself "I'm going to get me one of those things". So you could say, your machine brought me to buy mine. So I guess I should say thank you for all the fun I'm having. Wicked cool ride !!!
Your welcome before these bikes came out i knew what i was going to do with mines i like to build different i love buidling bikes i have been customizing bikes for 15 years i realy started on quads drag racing them and customizing them and then i got into the motorcycles and now can am spyders