PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Family effected by the recent Tornadoes in Alabama

Jewels
05-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Is there any one that has had any major problems due to the recent tornadoes in Alabama? We were at Spyderfest during it all, but could not believe all we saw when we returned to Alabama.

Peacemaker7
05-02-2011, 04:43 PM
We are in the Huntsville area, saw a bit of damage in the area, but our family and homes are fine. Our neighbors let us know if we had any damage to our house, we lost some trees in the neighborhood but no houses damaged. Saw a bunch of trees uprooted, smashed into houses, but nothing like the carnage in Tuscaloosa area. Power came on today, has been out since last Wed, lost all of the food in the fridge and freezers. It can all be replaced, so I'm not complaining. Thanks for asking and hope the rest of the AL bunch is okay too.

SpyderRider
05-07-2011, 07:40 PM
Julie,

Same thing here in Eva. Cullman got hit pretty bad. Food can be replaced but people can't.

Jim

ThreeFeet
05-08-2011, 03:44 PM
My prayers to all of the "gang" and hopes no one got hurt. Haven't heard anything so maybe all is ore or less ok. :pray::pray:

BigDawg
06-02-2011, 06:38 PM
We live in the Rainsville area. Lots of damage, including our daughter's high school. Many lives were lost. So sad. Things will never be same, but people are coming together like never before.

Spydee1
06-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Hey, we live in Trussville and we very lucky and had no damage. But while ryding my Spider through the Moody/Leeds area, there were lots of trees down etc.

Enough of these tornadoes already!