PDA

View Full Version : Lost my memory at Spyder Fest

G-Man
05-02-2011, 07:24 AM
During the six days I was at Spyder Fest, I kept record of names and notes on a small sticky pad (my memory).

Sometime during clean-up, I lost the pad. It is a 4"X3" pad that I swiped from Mortgage Headquarters, and bears that name across the top.

Please, please, please...if you happen to find it, let me know.

Thanks,
G-Man (Don) :doorag:

kuroneko81
05-02-2011, 10:57 AM
I met so many people that I can't remember screen names to faces. Do you think it would be helpful to post a thread that could list people's names, a description of who they are, & what they're bike was? Then it could be easier to put names to faces! :2thumbs:

NancysToy
05-02-2011, 11:06 AM
I met so many people that I can't remember screen names to faces. Do you think it would be helpful to post a thread that could list people's names, a description of who they are, & what they're bike was? Then it could be easier to put names to faces! :2thumbs:
I have to admit, the faces, screen names, and real names are all still a blur to me, too. When we meet again, I hope you all will forgive any unintended lapses in memory, and remind me of who you are. Either that, or write real big on your name tag. :roflblack:

ThreeFeet
05-02-2011, 11:21 AM
I wrote REAL BIG on MY:roflblack: name tag and I still can't remember who I am!!!

bullant12
05-02-2011, 11:55 AM
:agree: I didn't write them down but I knew that would take half my :spyder2:rYding time.:roflblack:

However, I must say that this was like a big family reunion. Every time my wife and I talked to another rYder, it was like we have known each other forever!! I want to thank everybody as well... don't want to mention names but you know who you are!:firstplace:

Barbwire
05-02-2011, 12:08 PM
The Avitars are so deceiving I am trying to match folks to their Spyders but it is not working. I am not a dog with doggles maybe I will change mine if we got a decent picture this time!!!:ohyea:

NancysToy
05-02-2011, 05:21 PM
I wrote REAL BIG on MY:roflblack: name tag and I still can't remember who I am!!!
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Phil
05-02-2011, 05:35 PM
ME TOO!!!
I just posted on another thread that I share this pea brain problem. And there's got to be a solution. Maybe some of my bright programmers can make an app we can use to help with this. MAYBE the forum software Friend List can help manage it also.

<====== Hey---- I WORE my avatar on my Tshirt 12181(That's me on the left from Lamoster's video)! It really worked too. I had several come up and say hi because of it (dltang, Ticketbait, InspectorGadget....)
MAYBE we have a private section where we post people pics with their rydes and real names?

I hate getting old......

kuroneko81
05-02-2011, 06:48 PM
That's a GREAT idea! (the private section…not getting old! :roflblack:)

ME TOO!!!
MAYBE we have a private section where we post people pics with their rydes and real names?

I hate getting old......

bjt
05-02-2011, 08:00 PM
<====== Hey---- I WORE my avatar on my Tshirt (That's me on the left from Lamoster's video)! It really worked too. I had several come up and say hi because of it (dltang, Ticketbait, InspectorGadget....)

I hate getting old......

Hmmm.... I didn't put two and two together. I think you talked to me at one of the BBQs at Recklein center and even pointed to your shirt but I wasn't thinking enough to realize that was your avatar. :opps:

Phil
05-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Hmmm.... I didn't put two and two together. I think you talked to me at one of the BBQs at Recklein center and even pointed to your shirt but I wasn't thinking enough to realize that was your avatar. :opps:

SEE!!! :) This is what I'm talking about!! :)

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk