PDA

View Full Version : Our Angel

annieleilani
05-01-2011, 06:05 PM
Hi to all my Spyder family. I'm writing to let you know that we have an angel in our group - his name is Chris Ray (Mouthpiece). Many of you know that my bike is down due to a clutch problem. I am a member of the Central Florida Cruisers and we had our "Spring Fling" today. I couldn't imagine not riding and Chris offered his bike for me to ride. I was in heaven!!!! For those of you that have not had a "ride" for a couple of weeks, you can relate. You see, I'm on Spyder #2. 17,000 miles on the RS and 16,000 on the RT. I'm addicted to my bike. I still don't have my bike, and don't know when it will be ready, but thanks to Chris, I was a happy camper today! Hugs to Chris and his wife Cindy (she is an angel too!)
If at any time someone in our group needs a bike while theirs is getting repaired - email me and I will return the favor that Chris gave to me!!! It meant the world!

johnnyg
05-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Annie that is great to hear you got to make the ride. But I must say I'am proud that we know the both of you. Chirs all I can say to you is that was a nice thing to do. Were in Toledo,OH right now, and ready to come home it's 50 deg. light rain here now. Were pulling out around 6AM on tuesday an planning on getting home late thursday,see you'll latter. JC

MouthPiece
05-02-2011, 10:11 AM
John, you and Mary have an enjoyable and most importantly safe ride back. I still wish that I could have been able to make it. It just wasn't meant to be this time around. Cindy and I will be seeing ya'll when you get back.

Ride safe.

Chris & Cindy (PS: That was very nice of you Anne)

johnnyg
05-03-2011, 08:30 PM
John, you and Mary have an enjoyable and most importantly safe ride back. I still wish that I could have been able to make it. It just wasn't meant to be this time around. Cindy and I will be seeing ya'll when you get back.

Ride safe.

Chris & Cindy (PS: That was very nice of you Anne)

IT'S Carol:roflblack: :roflblack: jc :shemademe_smilie: Carol was wondering if Inspectorgadget and I switched wifes and she did'nt know anything about it. :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: We'ere in in Corbin,KY tonight. We had rain all the way from Toled, OH Temp 39-48

MouthPiece
05-04-2011, 06:15 PM
IT'S Carol:roflblack: :roflblack: jc :shemademe_smilie: Carol was wondering if Inspectorgadget and I switched wifes and she did'nt know anything about it. :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: We'ere in in Corbin,KY tonight. We had rain all the way from Toled, OH Temp 39-48

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Am I embarrassed although Mary is a great gal just as you Carol. I bet ya'll are gonna be water logged by the time you get home. Have a safe and enjoyable ride, and please excuse my typo.

Chris

CJ/johnnyg
05-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Am I embarrassed although Mary is a great gal just as you Carol. I bet ya'll are gonna be water logged by the time you get home. Have a safe and enjoyable ride, and please excuse my typo.

Chris

No problem I know how it is on the name front. I never can remember names either. We are in Jefferson Ga. for the night. Finially no rain today, just high winds. Tomorrow we will be home. Home sweet home:ohyea:

Wheeler~
05-05-2011, 07:17 AM
Hi to all my Spyder family. I'm writing to let you know that we have an angel in our group - his name is Chris Ray (Mouthpiece). Many of you know that my bike is down due to a clutch problem. I am a member of the Central Florida Cruisers and we had our "Spring Fling" today. I couldn't imagine not riding and Chris offered his bike for me to ride. I was in heaven!!!!

Very Nice!

BikerDoc
05-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Ok, this is super behavior on Chris's part but remember don't spread this outside of Spyder Lovers or Criminals won't want to hire him.. They don't like nice guys..:lecturef_smilie:

johnnyg
05-15-2011, 07:49 AM
Annie saw your spYder at Ridenow friday did you pick it up if so how is it doing? jc