PDA

View Full Version : You know it's a good party......

Firefly
04-30-2011, 05:37 PM
When the cops show up------:doorag:

Towards the end of some Huligan Shenanigans... we were tipped off that the five-0 might be paying us a visit.

Sure enough about 10 minutes later a state cop showed up. First guy he talked to at Spyderfest was the Chief of police from Cuba--- who was there on his bike having fun.....:D

No harm-- no foul---- HULIGANS ! :thumbup:
Many new Huligans this year----- :2thumbs:

Overall a GREAT time at Cowtown-- followed by the BIG group ride--which went pretty well considering we easily had over 100 bikes on it.

MoLee didn't even lose any Canadians this time! :roflblack:

SpyderRyderTV
04-30-2011, 05:44 PM
What was going on or was this some kind of joke? :dontknow:

SpyderWolf
04-30-2011, 05:45 PM
:2thumbs:

Life is grand when the Chief of Police is playing along with you. :D

How did the performance testing turn out?

Firefly
04-30-2011, 09:31 PM
:2thumbs:

Life is grand when the Chief of Police is playing along with you. :D

How did the performance testing turn out?

Jim (Jedd) bested everyone in the 'performance testing'.

Fun times for sure-- even some of the ladies joined in the fun. Yaz whooped someone-- can't remember who.... fun stuff for sure.

But then the five-0 showed up--- but we had warning before---- WHEW!

Group ride went pretty good--other than some didn't know what they were getting when they hired Huligans to help out----- :roflblack:

SpyderWolf
04-30-2011, 09:44 PM
Sounds like it was a blast for everyone involved, and at least nobody got into any trouble. :thumbup:

pauly1
04-30-2011, 11:14 PM
First, I would not condone this sort of testing in that location - too much could have gone bad.

Having said that, I disagree with Firefly: seems this blacked-out Spyder blew by the turbo 2 for 2:yikes:. The photo was looking toward the "end" line - not even close!

jedd
05-01-2011, 12:39 AM
:lecturef_smilie:I don't recall any competition, and any photo's must be photo-shopped, such a event did not exist at the festival I was at:lecturef_smilie:

Oh there was a off road, legal reverse obstacle course event Thursday night maybe this is what you speak of?:dontknow::dontknow:

Jim:thumbup:

dabreitbach
05-01-2011, 08:06 AM
The only racing I saw was a couple of harley guys buzzing back and forth in front trying to stir up trouble. We spyder owners would have none of it. hose bad harley left because nobody would race them.:2thumbs:

Firefly
05-01-2011, 09:02 AM
:lecturef_smilie:I don't recall any competition, and any photo's must be photo-shopped, such a event did not exist at the festival I was at:lecturef_smilie:

Oh there was a off road, legal reverse obstacle course event Thursday night maybe this is what you speak of?:dontknow::dontknow:

Jim:thumbup:

Yes-- and Jim did the best on the A.I. course......:roflblack: