PDA

View Full Version : NEW DEALERSHIP

Roger
04-30-2011, 08:25 AM
Although they do not have stock yet i thought i would welcome
CYCLEMOTION in Middletown, ny. Also to invite everyone to there open house on may,7th 9-4 i will have my bike and my daughters bike on display plus Hudson valley spyder riders will stop by after there breakfast meet. Here is the website. www.cyclemotioninc.com. Take note you could win a ninja 250. Address is on the website see you all their.

BikerDoc
04-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Nice to see a Spyder Lover supporting a new dealership.. We need all of those we can get so supporting them should be a priority for us all.. take care and have a great time

Bob Denman
04-30-2011, 10:13 AM
Roger,
Did they drop some of their other brands? I was in a local deli yesterday and their name came up... I hoped that it was just a loudmouth shooting off his trap...
That gives us Four dealers within an hour and ten minute haul from me at least... WOO-HOO! :2thumbs: (Palmers, Klingers, Arctic Adventures, and now Cycle Motion)

Roger
04-30-2011, 10:46 AM
Roger,
Did they drop some of their other brands? I was in a local deli yesterday and their name came up... I hoped that it was just a loudmouth shooting off his trap...
That gives us Four dealers within an hour and ten minute haul from me at least... WOO-HOO! :2thumbs: (Palmers, Klingers, Arctic Adventures, and now Cycle Motion)

No Bob they did not drop any of there lines they are just adding on although they will not be carrying the seadoos or skidoos just spyders and and four wheelers. i hope you can make it. yes i'am still a customer of arctic adventures and i'am doing this just to help out with the questions people are going to have. Have you heard about the hudson valley spyder riders breakfast run. gateway diner in newburgh 9am may 7th with a ride to follow too cyclemotion?

SpyderWolf
04-30-2011, 10:46 AM
:congrats: on getting a new dealership close to you. I hope they do very well and are able to stick around for a good long time.

bill pitman
04-30-2011, 08:30 PM
Although they do not have stock yet i thought i would welcome
CYCLEMOTION in Middletown, ny. Also to invite everyone to there open house on may,7th 9-4 i will have my bike and my daughters bike on display plus Hudson valley spyder riders will stop by after there breakfast meet. Here is the website. www.cyclemotioninc.com (http://www.cyclemotioninc.com). Take note you could win a ninja 250. Address is on the website see you all their.

Roger, when do you and Jennifer plan on being at CycleMotion next Saturday? Good weather, we'll be coming up.
9 am in Newburgh, too early for us on a "sleep make-up day"

Bill & Gretchen

Bob Denman
05-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Have you heard about the hudson valley spyder riders breakfast run. gateway diner in newburgh 9am may 7th with a ride to follow too cyclemotion?
I'm glad to hear the they're still carrying their brands.. :thumbup:
Next Saturday... :yikes: That is a day that just has hit me with too many "To-Do" list items...
My Missus and I manage the Town's cemetery; TW0 interments :gaah:
I've got a 60th birthday celebration for one of my hunting buddies:gaah:
The Missus has a bridal shower in the afternoon... :gaah:
Now... since the whole diner thing starts at 9:00am, I'm trying to build in some time for a morning run, but it just ain't looking easy at this time. I would love to get there more than anything, and then hopefully sneak on down 84 West to Middletown to Cycle Motion... :helpsmilie:

Roadkill
05-11-2011, 09:51 PM
+Cycle Motion had an open house this past weekend, but the advertising didn't time right, so public awareness wasn't extreme. Nonetheless, a number of Spyder riders were there representing.

And some idiot left a lengthy burnout which you can sorta see spanning the pickup truck on the driveway... (cough)

http://www.roadkillonline.net/imagedb_images/35_10786.JPG

A local friend called yesterday and said he just bought a yellow 2010 leftover there. 8^D

And so a new chapter begins. Congratulations to all at Cycle Motion for picking up the franchise. I've been a customer since the 80s.

Ride on.
Roadkill
http://www.roadkillonline.net/imagedb_images/35_10319.JPG