PDA

View Full Version : Attention Spyderfest attendees

Roger
04-30-2011, 08:13 AM
In one of the threads it was mentioned that some one had arrived on a spyder with a foot throttle i would really love to see apicture of this if it is not to late thank you so much. :helpsmilie:

dltang
04-30-2011, 09:13 AM
That is Carosel1958, her name is Deb. She is a really great gal and she needs the foot throttle due to the fact that she has only her left arm. We rode down from MI with her and she has no problem handling her spyder. Sorry I don't have any photos for you but I am sure she will pop in and help you out.

Roger
04-30-2011, 10:51 AM
WOW YOU TALK ABOUT INSPERATIONAL That is awesome when we did the northern vt ride last year we had a fellow ride with us with 1 hand all controls on one side. This setup would be great to share with others who have the same situation. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Firefly
04-30-2011, 05:32 PM
I'm pretty sure she was even in line for some Huligan performance testing....:D

SpyderAnn01
04-30-2011, 06:53 PM
She now has a Hooligan T shirt. She is at the dinner and is parked out front.

nudle
04-30-2011, 09:04 PM
:2thumbs: I Followed this gal on part of the ride today,and she can handle her spyder with the best of them male or female.

Roger
05-01-2011, 09:11 AM
I'm pretty sure she was even in line for some Huligan performance testing....:D

She now has a Hooligan T shirt. She is at the dinner and is parked out front.

:2thumbs: I Followed this gal on part of the ride today,and she can handle her spyder with the best of them male or female.

thanks gang but would really like some pictures of her set up please

CyncySpyder
05-01-2011, 10:56 AM
We also rode in a group to some of the passport stops, & yup, she knows her stuff. I asked a bunch of questions about her set up, and when i saw it, it looks just like the brake pedal side of her Spyder, tho it looked like she had two gas pedals, one in front of the peg & one behind it, but then I learned on the RS you have a foot activated Emergency brake, whereas on the RT, its a push button. That kinda confused me at first, but then I got it. Looks very clean and works just like a charm:firstplace: I'll look more at the pics I took and see if it shows clearly in any & if so, I'll post again.