PDA

View Full Version : G'Day from Down-Under

Vyperyder
04-29-2011, 04:53 AM
Greetings to all on Spyderlovers. :2thumbs:
I have been prowling the pages of the forum for several months and waiting with baited breath for my baby to arrive.

8 weeks ago I ordered my 2011 Spyder RTS SE5 in VYPER RED....:spyder2:
She now sits in pride of place in my garage.
I am in luuuurvvvvv....how beautiful does this Vyper Red machine look??

I know that there are only about 1/2 a dozen 2011 machines in the country now and I am led to believe I may have the first VIPER RED RTS in the country.....WOW!!!
I hope she lives up to it.
I know that some are having problems, fortunately mostly minor, if inconvenient.
Guess what....the forecast is for rain for the next week.....aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh. :gaah:

I already bought all the accessories I want, even before I got her.
GPS, CB & comms system for front and back headsets...I just hope it all works. I won't pull her apart just yet though. I'll wait for a few cold wet winter's days...just around the corner for us.
Thank you to all for the wealth of information I have already ingested over the past few months :clap::2thumbs: and hopefully I will be able to contribute something myself in the near future.

Cheers to all :cheers:
Pete

arntufun
04-29-2011, 05:26 AM
:welcome: and :congrats:

fastfraser
04-29-2011, 05:34 AM
:congrats:On your new ride ! Enjoy !

ijon1
04-29-2011, 05:59 AM
:welcome:

SpyderWolf
04-29-2011, 06:42 AM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new Spyder. That Viper Red is a very nice color.

dltang
04-29-2011, 06:56 AM
:congrats: and:welcome: enjoy your riding and your mods.

Bob Denman
04-29-2011, 07:33 AM
GPS, CB & comms system for front and back headsets...

:roflblack: Hi Pete! Do you REALLY think that you're done buying accessories?? Once the Spyder bites; look out! :shocked: It's a bit like eating chips; stopping is a lot tougher than starting! :yikes:
I hope that the weather clears for you so that you can get your new beauty out on the road... :thumbup:

Yfactor
04-29-2011, 09:28 AM
:congrats: :welcome: :2thumbs:

DaGrlz
04-29-2011, 11:44 AM
:congrats::welcome:

ARtraveler
04-29-2011, 12:38 PM
:congrats: on the new ride. IMO the viper red is the fastest looking color.

Boriken
04-29-2011, 04:11 PM
:welcome: & :congrats: on your new ryde, enjoy it and be safe.

mrb
04-29-2011, 05:18 PM
Welcome Pete from Australian Spyder Ryders http://www.spyderryders.net.au (http://www.spyderryders.net.au/)

boborgera
04-29-2011, 06:01 PM
:welcome::yes::thumbup:

SpydermanCT
04-29-2011, 06:05 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new :spyder2:

Gordy
04-29-2011, 07:07 PM
:congrats:
Greetings to all on Spyderlovers. :2thumbs:
I have been prowling the pages of the forum for several months and waiting with baited breath for my baby to arrive.

8 weeks ago I ordered my 2011 Spyder RTS SE5 in VYPER RED....:spyder2:
She now sits in pride of place in my garage.
I am in luuuurvvvvv....how beautiful does this Vyper Red machine look??

I know that there are only about 1/2 a dozen 2011 machines in the country now and I am led to believe I may have the first VIPER RED RTS in the country.....WOW!!!
I hope she lives up to it.
I know that some are having problems, fortunately mostly minor, if inconvenient.
Guess what....the forecast is for rain for the next week.....aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh. :gaah:

GPS, CB & comms system for front and back headsets...I just hope it all works. I won't pull her apart just yet though. I'll wait for a few cold wet winter's days...just around the corner for us.
Thank you to all for the wealth of information I have already ingested over the past few months :clap::2thumbs: and hopefully I will be able to contribute something myself in the near future.

Cheers to all :cheers:
Pete
:congrats::welcome:

SpyderRyderTV
04-29-2011, 10:07 PM
Congratulations mate and enjoy that :spyder2: and ride safe. :2thumbs:

wtwing15
04-29-2011, 11:35 PM
Welcome Pete from a neighbour well Nealy (Canberra) haha.
Hope you have as much fun as I have riding the RT BUT I hope you learn very fast how to pull of all the plastic It took me a while, Giving the mirror an upward thrust is very daunting.
But I love our :spyder2: s