PDA

View Full Version : My Spyder is ready for pick-up!!!!!!!!!

DynamoBT
04-28-2011, 02:31 PM
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

:2excited: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IWN2RYD
04-28-2011, 02:39 PM
:congrats::clap: :spyder2: :doorag: :2thumbs:

SpyderRyder2B
04-28-2011, 02:54 PM
:clap::2excited:Happy ryding!!

SpyderWolf
04-28-2011, 03:42 PM
:2thumbs: :congrats:

I am very happy for you and know you are chomping at the bit to get back out there on your Spyder again. Have a blast and ryde safe.

Spyder Cat
04-28-2011, 03:58 PM
:congrats: :clap: :yes: :D :2thumbs: :ohyea: :thumbup:
The cheering section is eagerly awaiting pics and details!!!!
:popcorn: :coffee: :chat::popcorn:

DynamoBT
04-28-2011, 04:17 PM
:2thumbs: :congrats:

I am very happy for you and know you are chomping at the bit to get back out there on your Spyder again. Have a blast and ryde safe.

You know it, SpyderWolf!!!! I've not ryden my Spyder since the fall of 2009! It seems like eons ago. You can be sure that with the new DPS installed, the new Evolutione sway bar, and RT shocks that I will be doing some a practice loop or two (or maybe a few more than that) in the Freedom Cycle parking lot!!

Oh My Gosh, I can hardly wait!!!!

COOLMACHINE
04-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Get back on that machine... and Quick! :)

ARtraveler
04-28-2011, 04:36 PM
:congrats:

arntufun
04-28-2011, 04:57 PM
You know it, SpyderWolf!!!! I've not ryden my Spyder since the fall of 2009! It seems like eons ago. You can be sure that with the new DPS installed, the new Evolutione sway bar, and RT shocks that I will be doing some a practice loop or two (or maybe a few more than that) in the Freedom Cycle parking lot!!

Oh My Gosh, I can hardly wait!!!!

That seems like an awful long time to have just that svc work done. Maybe you should find a new dealer. :joke: Good luck with your new ryde.

DynamoBT
04-28-2011, 05:22 PM
That seems like an awful long time to have just that svc work done. Maybe you should find a new dealer. :joke: Good luck with your new ryde.

:roflblack::roflblack:

No, unfortunately it sat on a battery tender right in my garage for a year. :gaah:

I haven't kept track of how long Freedom Cycle has had it. I had a bunch of mods up front that I knew I wanted. But, last minute, I added the RT shocks. Those were backordered. So, we waited. It made no sense for me to get a ride 50 miles away to ryde the Spyder home, only to have to get back up there when the shocks came in. The weather has been OK. But I was busy when it was sunny and available to ryde when it was raining. I'm satisfied with what is. I saw it yesterday with the backrest, peg extensions, and mirror extensions. Looked GOOD!!!!nojoke And if I ever figure out my digital camera to load pictures on my computer to then load them up to photobucket. . . . . . . I may actually post some pics of it!!!!:f_spider:

SpyderWolf
04-28-2011, 08:32 PM
And if I ever figure out my digital camera to load pictures on my computer to then load them up to photobucket. . . . . . . I may actually post some pics of it!!!!:f_spider:

You are a seasoned veteran here and knew the request for pics was going to be coming very soon. :thumbup: :D

Taking a few laps or more in the parking lot would be a good idea as it will feel totally different to you than you could possibly imagine. Might want to throw a few figure 8's in just for good measure as well. I am sure you will be back up to speed in no time at all.

Marker
04-28-2011, 08:37 PM
:congrats: :ohyea::ohyea::yes::2thumbs::2thumbs:

DynamoBT
04-29-2011, 02:11 PM
OH MY GOSH !!! My Spyder is back! With the Evoluzione Sway bar and RT shocks it is c'est magnifique!!!!!! I know those who have done these upgrades have raved. But, there simply is no way to describe my Spyder now. Words will fail to capture the joy, the intuitive feel, the sense of really being one with the machine.

I expected improvement. But what happens is pure magic!!! This is how the Spyder should have been designed IMO! Oh well. But these upgrades are available to all who want them. You should all be grabbing your credit cards and making hay to acquire them!!! This is the absolute honest to goodness truth!!! It isn't simply improvement. My Spyder is a completely different experience. I. AM. IN. LOVE!!!!!!!!!

arntufun
04-29-2011, 02:30 PM
:congrats: Marilyn. It sounds like your a new owner !!! :roflblack::roflblack: I got something in the mail today. Thank u very much. Already installed.

SpyderWolf
04-29-2011, 09:11 PM
OH MY GOSH !!! My Spyder is back! With the Evoluzione Sway bar and RT shocks it is c'est magnifique!!!!!! I know those who have done these upgrades have raved. But, there simply is no way to describe my Spyder now. Words will fail to capture the joy, the intuitive feel, the sense of really being one with the machine.

I expected improvement. But what happens is pure magic!!! This is how the Spyder should have been designed IMO! Oh well. But these upgrades are available to all who want them. You should all be grabbing your credit cards and making hay to acquire them!!! This is the absolute honest to goodness truth!!! It isn't simply improvement. My Spyder is a completely different experience. I. AM. IN. LOVE!!!!!!!!!

:2thumbs: Aint love grand. :D

SpyderRyderTV
04-29-2011, 09:18 PM
Congratulation, ride safe and enjoy. :ohyea: :2thumbs:

dltang
04-29-2011, 10:02 PM
Enjoy your "new" ride :2thumbs:

NancysToy
05-01-2011, 08:55 PM

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I am so happy for you. Ride the wheels off!

DynamoBT
05-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Ryding two up today! Can't wait!!! My Spyder is a whole new machine! I just could not believe the difference in handling. Even the Spyder tech who did the install said he took it out for a ryde after and just loved it!!

I'm so glad I just jumped in and did the RT shock upgrade while my Spyder was being serviced!! Some things you just have to "DO" and not over think too much the expense. Everything I have done has been to improve passenger comfort and saftey and improve handling.

I am thrilled with the results!!!! :clap: :doorag:

DynamoBT
05-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Hubby noticed I was going faster today!!! :ohyea:

Yes, I was !!!!!:yes:

IWN2RYD
05-02-2011, 02:54 PM
hahahahaha!! Awesome!!! Enjoy iy, and be happy you did it early in this ryding season vs. later :2thumbs::clap::spyder2::doorag: