PDA

View Full Version : Cortech Tour Master Bags

roller
04-28-2011, 11:07 AM
Anyone know if these fit well on the Spyder?

Thanks,
roller.

Raptor
04-28-2011, 11:31 AM

Thanks,
roller.

Are you referring to the Tri-Bag setup? I have the seat bag piece and it's a great unit. Fit right on the back of the seat comfortably and holds quite a bit. The side bags that match the system would have draped over the seat nicely as well, but I didn't have the money to buy the whole thing at the time. I was in an emergency situation (family illness) and just needed to get out of town. Very nice bags though at a reasonable price. :thumbup: You should test fit them though before you buy just to make sure, but as I recall they would have worked very well.

boborgera
04-28-2011, 11:31 AM

Thanks,
roller.

Don't know about the cortech, But if you ride solo the Nelson Riggs Cl 950 fit perfect.:thumbup:
I've used them for two years now on my GS.

roller
04-28-2011, 12:08 PM
I tried some cortech and Nelson-rigg saddle bags couple years ago and both fit well except my wife couldn't get her feet comfortably on the pegs. The bags I tried joined by velcro straps that fit under the bikes seat. I only need them on for my mini tours and the wife only likes to go on day rides but I don't remember the model names or numbers? I don't want the mini ones as I camp and carry a fair bit of gear. Anyone with some for sale, let me know.
Thanks,
roller.