PDA

View Full Version : Spyders and Harleys

Frig
04-26-2011, 08:26 PM
I came out of a doctor appointment today and saw another patient checking out my Spyder. He told me he was a harley rider but really like my spyder. As we were talking, one of the doctors came out to tell me he really likes my ride. And the 3 of us were talking for a few minutes. After the doctor went back in, I asked the harley guy in a polite way if any one ever comes out to remark about his harley. He agreed that the harley market is just over saturated. He said he was going to a dealer to look into the spyders.

SpyderWolf
04-26-2011, 08:56 PM
A similar situation happened to me when I rode to a doctor's appointment with my father in law. While he was inside a doctor came out and started talking to me about my Spyder, then showed me his Harley that was on the other side of the building. We talked for a while and he said he needed to get back to work. When he went back in he told my father in law he was sorry for making him wait, but was talking to a guy with a really cool Spyder in the parking lot. :roflblack:

Of course my fil wasn't too pleased with that, as he rides a Boulevard and is always telling me to quit telling people how to build a Spyder during gas stops and let's just go. :D