PDA

View Full Version : Room Open at Wagon Wheel

Littlebadwolf
04-26-2011, 10:38 AM
Sad news on my part also...went to the Doctor's last Friday and found out I've got severe clogging in my arteries and have to go thru surgery/stents and he won't let me make the trip. Anyway, there's a room open at the Wagon Wheel and I hope somebody grabs this because I was told that I'm gonna get charged unless somebody rents the room. I wish I was told that this was the case prior to registering..Looks like I'm gonna get stuck in more than one way in this deal.

Dudley
04-26-2011, 10:53 AM
I would call Cowtown and see if Len can help you on that charge. I don't think the motel wants that kind of publicity on SpyderLovers.

dltang
04-26-2011, 12:40 PM
Larry, you take care of yourself. You will me missed, but rather miss you for one trip than the long haul.

xpeschon
04-26-2011, 12:54 PM
I am sure that is NOT the case.. Please call Len on this one.. I agree they do NOT want this type of publicity I'm sure..

X-Joe

fastfraser
04-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Sorry you will miss Spyderfest. Hope your recovery is quick !

bikeguy
04-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Hope they can fix the problem with stents rather than having to do bypass surgery but either way they work miracles and I'm sure you'll be fine before you know it. Hate you had to miss Spyderfest but wishing you a quick resolution to the problem.

Cotton

Firefly
04-26-2011, 01:26 PM
Take care and get better soon!

SpyderAnn01
04-26-2011, 01:40 PM
Hope all goes okay with you. Wet riding yesterday sunny now in Cuba

NancysToy
04-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Sorry to hear about this, Larry! Let's hope the docs work their magic real quick, and you are back on the road for Maggie Valley. :pray:

bruiser
04-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Sorry to hear about this, Larry! Let's hope the docs work their magic real quick, and you are back on the road for Maggie Valley. :pray:

:agree:Hope to see you in Maggie Valley. Prayers for quick and full recovery.

Raptor
04-26-2011, 03:51 PM
Wishing you good luck and a speedy recovery. Events come and go. There will be others. Take care. :thumbup:

DougB
04-26-2011, 05:02 PM
I had 3 stents put in my LAD a few years back (95% blocked). Amazing the improvement. Hope yours goes as well.

mxz600
04-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Sorry to hear about the bad news Larry. I know you are disappointed the Doc won't let you go to Spyderfest, but your health is priority one.

Take care and I hope to see you soon.

Littlebadwolf
04-26-2011, 07:30 PM
Thanks for all your well wishes..believe me, I'd rather be in Cuba with you folks but I'm not going to push my luck. I'll be looking forward to Maggie Valley. I'll definitely be camping on the rest of my trips though. I don't place much hope in not being charged for the room, they're just business folks and I can understand losing revenue, just wish the cancellation policy
had been stated up front. They were terrific about getting me a room though...go figure.

dancogan
04-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Larry, good luck with the procedure and sorry you can't make it down here. But you'll be in our thoughts through your surgery and stents. :thumbup:

SpyderWolf
04-26-2011, 09:04 PM
I wish you the best with the surgery and a speedy recovery afterwards. Hopefully it will truly make you feel like a brand new man. I hope we can meet at the Maggie Valley Owner's Event as well. :thumbup: