PDA

View Full Version : City of Cuba is kicking in!!

pitbull
04-26-2011, 08:18 AM
The city of Cuba is kicking in on the party and are now paying for all the bands and cakes for you all!!!!:2thumbs::ohyea: thanks to the city of Cuba for stepping up!!!! And supporting all the ryders!!! Spyderfest 2011 is going great!!!

Mrs. Pitbull Buggy
04-26-2011, 08:50 AM
So I woke up this morning to get ready and guess what--NO WATER?!?! I was upset until a friend reminded me--at least it wasn't broken water :agree:

Headed to family to grab a shower and then will be at Cowtown, can't wait to see you all as you are arriving!!! Just so you know, we have 2 holidays at our house--Christmas and SPYDERFEST, and I would dare say the excitement level is pretty darn high for both of them. When Pitbull Jr. saw dad on the TV yesterday his response was, "AH! They already started Spyderfest?!?!"

I already started getting text messages from local people about Spyder sightings! So be prepared for a warm welcome :)

So sad for those of you with weather issues :dontknow:, sorry you are missing out on a great time.

The sun's peaking through the clouds and the rest of the week is looking great:clap: :clap::clap::clap:

:pray::pray::pray: for safe travels for the rest of you all!

Spyderfest 2011--BRING IT ON!!!
:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea::ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

bullant12
04-26-2011, 08:52 AM
We shall see you tomorrow!!:thumbup::2excited:

teacherbob
04-26-2011, 08:56 AM
Len,
Can't wait to see everyone. Spyder Bill and I will be cruising in on Saturday. I hope to have a sticker on the back of my RT that says-PowerSports4Less.com
so, everyone will know who I am.

Thanks so much for all of your hard work on this AWESOME event. :clap:

Bob
Teacherbob

Papa
04-26-2011, 09:00 AM
Really looking forward to my first event. Leaving at 6:30am. See you in the afternoon.

owens9fingers
04-26-2011, 09:17 AM
WE'LL BE THERE !!!!! :thumbup: Leaving tomorrow with some friends that are arriving today. Can't wait to see all of you!! Would like to thank "CUBA" for stepping up to the occaision! :firstplace: Looks like the weather is changing for the good ! I see SUNSHINE !!! :clap:

Spiderwoman
04-26-2011, 09:24 AM
The city of Cuba is kicking in on the party and are now paying for all the bands and cakes for you all!!!!:2thumbs::ohyea: thanks to the city of Cuba for stepping up!!!! And supporting all the ryders!!! Spyderfest 2011 is going great!!!

NOW THERE IS THAT HOMETOWN HOSPITALITY AT WORK!!! :clap:

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

dabreitbach
04-26-2011, 09:48 AM
Be there tommorrow afternoon:2thumbs:

tofriendscreek
04-26-2011, 09:57 AM
:2excited: I can hardly wait to visit. This will be our first event ever and our longest ryde to date. I've read all the news and comments about Spyderfest since I learned about last year. I am totally awed and extremely impressed with the work, dedication and outright, unending excitement exhibited by everyone. In advance, I'm so very appreciative of all the hard work that has been plowed into the event. I can't wait to hop on the :spyder2: tomorrow morning and experience an adventure. Thanks to everyone and Thanks, Cuba!
:2excited: looking forward to meeting you all.:ohyea:

GloryRyders
04-26-2011, 10:21 AM
:agree: What a great time is planned for all of you comming........don't let the possibility of a little rain put a damper:chill: on the party. Thursday evenings welcome party and all the rides on Friday are forecasted to have days in the low 70's:clap:and sunny.:2thumbs::2excited:
See you all tomorrow morning, bright and early:D!