PDA

View Full Version : Add me to the list who can't.

MouthPiece
04-25-2011, 05:02 PM
All I can say is that I feel drained. (Hog tied and beaten). Took my spyder into the dealer this morning. They hustled it in and started on it. Seems that I have a faulty DPS and some other things that I didn't understand. Bottom line is that they didn't have any extra DPS' sitting around, but were gonna take one from their new ones. I thought that was nice. I was hoping I'd get it back by now, but no deal.

Consequently, I am backing out. I sure would have loved to have met many of you in Cuba. It just wasn't in the cards. Perhaps Maggie Valley? I guess on the positive side is that at least this happened before I left and was 800 miles from home. I'm the eternal optimist.

Ya'll have a great time and I hope to see ya'll soon.

Chris PS: Room available at Super 8.

Lamonster
04-25-2011, 05:26 PM
Well that stinks. :gaah:
Sounds like you have a good dealer anyway. See you in Maggie Valley. :doorag:

musicarcade
04-25-2011, 05:34 PM
BUMMER:(

It's a shame you couldn't ryde iot w/outthe DPS and have them look at it at Cowtown. With the dearth of Spyder knowledge there this week and if Len had an extra DPS, that sounds like the place I would wanna be if my :spyder: was giving me issues.:doorag:

johnnyrocket
04-25-2011, 08:25 PM
All I can say is that I feel drained. (Hog tied and beaten). Took my spyder into the dealer this morning. They hustled it in and started on it. Seems that I have a faulty DPS and some other things that I didn't understand. Bottom line is that they didn't have any extra DPS' sitting around, but were gonna take one from their new ones. I thought that was nice. I was hoping I'd get it back by now, but no deal.

Consequently, I am backing out. I sure would have loved to have met many of you in Cuba. It just wasn't in the cards. Perhaps Maggie Valley? I guess on the positive side is that at least this happened before I left and was 800 miles from home. I'm the eternal optimist.

Ya'll have a great time and I hope to see ya'll soon.

Chris PS: Room available at Super 8.
Sure sorry to hear that Chris, I was hoping you would be in Ala. by now. By the way the ex-Spyder dealer in Titusville did have a couple of dps units left over last time I was there. Maybe Seminole could work a deal with them?(Spaceport Suzuki 321-269-5941)Talk to Tom Brown in parts, tell him John Wittersheim said to help you out.

flamingobabe
04-25-2011, 08:32 PM
Bummer...hope you get to Maggie Valley......I'll be at MV....but no Cuba for me.....really bummed....sorry for your last minute change of plans

SpyderWolf
04-25-2011, 09:50 PM
Sorry to hear you are being held back by mechanical issues. I hope they get the issue sorted out for you quickly, and that you can make the Maggie Valley event as well.