PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati to Cuba for SpYderFest Leaving Tuesday

CyncySpyder
04-25-2011, 11:13 AM
I went to my PMs to confirm the few other SpyderRyders that wanted to get together & Ryde to Cuba leaving the Cincy area on Tuesday, but I can't seem to locate them anywhere. I know there were at least 2 other couples that wanted to caravan & a 3rd that wasn't sure on Tuesday or Wednesday. My apologies for not contacting sooner, but I'm trying now to no avail. If anyone in the area, or coming thru this area would like to group Ryde out of Cincy tomorrow, 4/26/11 please let me know ASAP. Teddy sends his thanks as well & you can contact us via text/talk at 859-609-3464. Thanks & look forward to a great Ryde to Cuba:2thumbs:

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Anyone taking 64 to Cuba, I recommend it, as Teddy & I just completed the trial run last week. Only issue we'd suggest, BYPASS ST. LOUIS!!! We didn't on our trip down & the 4 lanes are in construction & down to 2 lanes, was bumper to bumper crawl for 30-45 mins, but at least we had a nice view of the ST. Louis Arch while sitting in traffic :gaah: last week, we only saw one LEO running radar :opps: who happened to pull out as we passed:yikes: Yeah, I about sh:cus: a golden brick think'n he was actually pulling us for doing 6 over:helpsmilie: but no lights & he took the next exit:clap: Think he just wanted a closer view of TEDDYS :ani29::ohyea:

HOPE ALL THAT ARE GOING HAVE SAFE TRAVELS & PLEASE STOP BY LADYBUG CAMPGROUND & INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO TEDDY & I

bonehead
04-25-2011, 11:27 AM
I'll sent you many e-mails and PM over the last few weeks?
Theres 5 or OSR riders leavin Wednesday?

CyncySpyder
04-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Theres 5 or OSR riders leavin Wednesday?

Right you are, but Teddy & I are leaving tomorrow, Tuesday the 26th & I'm just try'n to find the other couples that wanted to leave tomorrow as well:thumbup:

ArmyJoe
04-25-2011, 11:49 AM
I'm leaving Columbus about 9 AM tomorrow, but heading west on I-70.