PDA

View Full Version : harleys @ spyderfest

mary_0248
04-24-2011, 01:29 PM
read a thread somewhere on here that their was a biker bar somewhere around cuba. open invitation to fellow harley riders to putt to the biker bar on friday while the women are out shopping and spending some of our hard earned money. lol
back to the biker bar. just thought we could make a run to the biker bar, have a couple of brews, shots, or refreshment of your choice. play a little bit of pool. listen to some tunes on the jukebox. kind of ole school road trip.

terry

mary_0248
04-25-2011, 05:04 PM
read a thread somewhere on here that their was a biker bar somewhere around cuba. open invitation to fellow harley riders to putt to the biker bar on friday while the women are out shopping and spending some of our hard earned money. lol
back to the biker bar. just thought we could make a run to the biker bar, have a couple of brews, shots, or refreshment of your choice. play a little bit of pool. listen to some tunes on the jukebox. kind of ole school road trip.

terry

since this is spyderfest, i was being rude and bias about harley riders only. invitation open to anyone on whatever you ride. just having a flashback from back in the day while posting the original post.

DougB
04-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Exactly where is this bar? I'm already thirsty.

ThreeFeet
04-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Actually it's on my Devils Elbow ryde. At Devils Elbow is a "biker Bar" with a rather unique designed ceiling!! The ryde leaves at 1015 from Hood Park in Cuba. goes to Old 66 straight accross 19 to exit 203 up and over that passover and onto I 44 to Exit 184 in Rolla left over the overpass and RIGHT onto old RT 66. to State Hiway Route T( or SR T) make a right over to Cookin from Scratch and get a lunch in (or not) Fill up on gas or top off. Left out of Cookin from Scratch to Newburg a quick stop for a story or two and then on to SR P and then a half right onto SR J. to SR ZZ which is another part of Old RT 66. Still has a lot of the original cement road. So a little rough but scenery is great. Look out for the turkeys, and turtles. Might even see an eagle or two as the bluffs around Devils Elbow are just the right kind for them. From the Devils Elbow Inn( biker bar) take a lookysee at the old bridge that is still in use today and has had a lot of folks stop on it to take pictures of the bluffs. ( can take a short stop IN the Inn too tho) Then on up the hill and back around to the Old RT 66 back to SR J Left on J thru more beautiful country scenery. Then to FLAT( don't blink it is REALLY SMALL!!) to SR M for a short time then on to SR T some more twistys and hills and country ryding. Back to Newburg and thru and up the hill to Doolittle. Here one can hop back onto I 44 and head back to Cuba or take the old RT 66 down the hill and to Rolla THEN onto I 44. Either way it's fun ryding. Hope to see ya'll at 1015 on the 29th. I am ThreeFeet and ryde a RED( fastest ones) RT-S. See Ya there.:clap::yes:

DougB
04-25-2011, 07:55 PM
Good ride description, but where's the bar?

ThreeFeet
04-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Good ride description, but where's the bar? Devils Elbow Inn. Corner of Old RT 66 and Old RT 66 bypass. Can also take I 44 to J highway off ramp( can't remember the number) hang a left and over I 44 then hang a right onto SR zz which is Old RT 66 to Devils elbow ( sing out there says to Devils Elbow Inn will be to your left.) In my last post I had put we come out and away from Devils Elbow and get onto SR J by goin left and it's actually going to the RIGHT. Sorry have a problem with my left and right!!!:opps:

Painter Dan
04-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Loose Ends is a biker bar in Cuba,MO. Its a nice place too.