PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Weekend

spyderwoman
04-24-2011, 08:58 AM
I thought I would send this out again-Jimmy and I are camping at the Ironhorse and would love for anyone to join us at the Dragon that weekend. We are doing the Dragon, the Skyway and a ride around the Ocoee River. Let me know if you want to join us. I'm not sure about what rooms are available at the Ironhorse but there are plenty of other places to stay in Robbinsville. The Ironhorse has cabins, bed and breakfast , rv sites and tent camping sites. I will even cook breakfast for you every morning and dinner every evening!! Can't beat that now! Buffalo burgers are my meal of choice while camping. :doorag:

Jimmy and I had a wonderful time on the Natchez Trace Parkway. Just got back yesterday. Worth the trip.

2Gunns
04-25-2011, 07:58 AM
sounds like a great time. Unfortunately, Our Family Reunion is always on Memorial Weekend :(

hevnbound
04-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Hey Cindy .... I think I told you earlier that Memorial Weekend is when CMA has their annual Run For The Son ride. However, ..... The Iron Horse is my all-time favorite motorcycle overnight destination. Who knows - I may get weak between now and then .... ;)