PDA

View Full Version : You older guys with Spyderlovers history.

Dick Wells
04-23-2011, 05:38 PM
You already know what I'm learning, here in Cuba. I'm only 71, after all.:D
Got to meet a few of the Cowtown gang, today. Rick, Len, Sam, Joe and Dan. Sorry, Sam, I've already forgotten Mrs. Sam's name.:opps: Not all employees, of course, but all nice folks. This is gonna be good, for sure!:2excited::clap:

Fire Joe
04-23-2011, 07:46 PM
It was very nice meeting you and talking to you today :D

Can't wait to see everyone next week!! Have fun 'til then and I'll talk to you again soon :2thumbs:

effgjamis
04-23-2011, 07:56 PM
So many youngsters..... wow.....

2NFrnt
04-24-2011, 09:10 AM
You already know what I'm learning, here in Cuba. I'm only 71, after all.:D
Got to meet a few of the Cowtown gang, today. Rick, Len, Sam, Joe and Dan. Sorry, Sam, I've already forgotten Mrs. Sam's name.:opps: Not all employees, of course, but all nice folks. This is gonna be good, for sure!:2excited::clap:

Dick it was very good to meet you and talk at Cowtown yesterday, and btw Mrs. Sam is Carol, and yes Len is the real deal..:D super person...

Hope you guys can get out and enjoy the country around here and maybe do some of the rides on your own early this week. We will see if we can get that rain turned off for you. See you again sometime during the week.

pitbull
04-26-2011, 08:02 AM
Dick your first class was my pleasure to get to be the first to welcome you!!!

GloryRyders
04-26-2011, 02:12 PM
:gaah: I feel like I'm already missing out on the fun.:yes: Never fear, Linda and I will be in tomorrow morning.:clap::2excited:

bullant12
04-26-2011, 08:13 PM
:gaah: I feel like I'm already missing out on the fun.:yes: Never fear, Linda and I will be in tomorrow morning.:clap::2excited:

:agree: I just hope the rain doesn't delay us more than we have... Hurt that we could not come yesterday!:gaah: