PDA

View Full Version : Florida Newbie

boomboom1
04-23-2011, 04:15 PM
I just purchased an RS and am having a lot of fun. I would be interested in meeting up with other riders in the St.Pete Tampa area. Are there any organized rides in this area?

Thanks for your help. I am enjoying this website.:2excited:

rogerb
04-23-2011, 05:14 PM
:welcome: :congrats: I'm sure you will be hearing from the Florida ryders but right now everybody is getting ready for Spyderfest in Cuba,MO next week. But welcome.

Blue Star
04-23-2011, 05:18 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new Spyder.

SpyderAnn01
04-23-2011, 05:53 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: you'll have to wait a week or so to catch up with your local hooligans.

BikerDoc
04-23-2011, 06:02 PM
I just purchased an RS and am having a lot of fun. I would be interested in meeting up with other riders in the St.Pete Tampa area. Are there any organized rides in this area?

If you go onto the florida forum we normally post all our florida ride activities there (and they are frequent) since 23 of the most active riders are leaving in the next few days for Spyderfest, this weekend and next will be pretty empty. After that I am sure we will catch up with you. For something close, several folks are now attending the Quaker Steak & Lube bike night Wed nights in Clearwater.. YOu will usually find some Spyders there now.:welcome::congrats:

fastfraser
04-23-2011, 06:06 PM
:welcome::congrats::spyder2: ON.

docdoru
04-23-2011, 06:26 PM
:congrats: for your RS and :welcome:
Many Spyder owners in Tampa Bay area. Some are going to be at Spyderfest the entire next week, some are still home. Where did you bought your Spyder from?

johnnyg
04-23-2011, 07:37 PM
boomboom1 :welcome: Like both bikerDoc, and Doc a lot of us are headed to Cuba,MO Well be gone for two weeks. Were going to make a lot of states on this trip about 13 or14 states Well get ahold of you when we get back. just look on the Florida forum from time to time. :congrats: on the new :spyder2: :2thumbs::clap: JC Ocala,fl

effgjamis
04-23-2011, 08:07 PM
Wheeler and I just returned from Clearwater... I think the 2nd trip in less sthan 7 days.
Seems we always meet with Doc to have lunch and upon occasion do a bit of Clay and target shooting.
However, upon my, our, return as well as others from Spyderfest, in Cuba, we hope to see and ride with you often.
If you have the mind and wish to join us to ride to Spyderfest, give me a call 407-520-1061..

Welcome to the syder community.

Florida Ryder
04-23-2011, 10:53 PM

:congrats: on your new Spyder.
I am in Tampa and ride around the area ... backroads North of Tampa, into Pasco and Hernando counties, trips to Clearwater and St. Pete, and down to Anna Maria Island last weekend. I haven't met up with the Hooligans yet, but follow their adventures on this site.

PCBeachBum
04-24-2011, 01:29 AM
:congrats: on your new RS and :welcome: :thumbup:

boborgera
04-24-2011, 02:13 AM
:congrats::yes::welcome: