PDA

View Full Version : In Cuba!

Dick Wells
04-22-2011, 09:40 AM
Didn't mean to, but we arrived last night. Never bothered to stop between Branson and Cuba, because we were ducking storms, and decided that one place was good as another. Glad we came on in. Booked for 11 nights and got a great rate, at a nice little park, within ear-shot of Cowtown. Lady Bug (formerly Blue Moon) in case anyone's interested.

The GPS, and the wife, conspired to have me miss the park, so ended up turning the whole rig around at Cowtown!

Came on up to Huddle House to get on WIFI. Came up the back way on ole RT 66. I think we're really going to enjoy this.:2thumbs: Nice folks, in a nice neat little town. You chose well, Spyderfest!:thumbup::thumbup::yes:

Y Rider
04-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Well save some fun for the rest of us that can't get there until Tuesday. :roflblack:

bullant12
04-22-2011, 09:49 AM
Well save some fun for the rest of us that can't get there until Tuesday. :roflblack:

:agree: Wait for us!! Don't spoil it for the rest!!:roflblack:

docdoru
04-22-2011, 11:35 AM
May even put in a good word about us at the police department...:opps::thumbup:

ThreeFeet
04-22-2011, 01:06 PM
May even put in a good word about us at the police department...:opps::thumbup: It would definetly HAVE to be more than ONE word!!!!:roflblack::roflblack: AND they are haveing their DUI check points out for that weekend!!! soooo heads up folks!!:gaah:

pitbull
04-22-2011, 01:08 PM
Didn't mean to, but we arrived last night. Never bothered to stop between Branson and Cuba, because we were ducking storms, and decided that one place was good as another. Glad we came on in. Booked for 11 nights and got a great rate, at a nice little park, within ear-shot of Cowtown. Lady Bug (formerly Blue Moon) in case anyone's interested.

The GPS, and the wife, conspired to have me miss the park, so ended up turning the whole rig around at Cowtown!

Came on up to Huddle House to get on WIFI. Came up the back way on ole RT 66. I think we're really going to enjoy this.:2thumbs: Nice folks, in a nice neat little town. You chose well, Spyderfest!:thumbup::thumbup::yes:
Well congrats a on the trip and come on in! this afternoon, for being the first one in you all have to get a free Shirt!!! be here this afternoon around 3pm and we will get you hoooked UP........AND SPYDERFEST IS OFFICIALY KICKED OFF....YOU have to come rase your state flag too:thumbup:

bullant12
04-22-2011, 01:10 PM
May even put in a good word about us at the police department...:opps::thumbup:

Common, Doc... we all know that you and Forrest are being tailed by half of the County Sherrifs from FL to MO!!:doorag:

johnnyg
04-22-2011, 01:40 PM

And a lot more:spyder2: coming it late wednesday . That is if we make it through the STORMS :helpsmilie::2thumbs: Have a safe ride . JC :2excited: and :shemademe_smilie: CJ :ohyea: :coffee:

BikerDoc
04-22-2011, 02:49 PM
My iPad just flashed a severe thunderstorm warning to me for Cuba, mo through Friday. Be ok if u let the area get that out of it's system:spyder:

pitbull
04-22-2011, 04:03 PM
Bright and sunny and sunshine here about 78 degrees:ohyea:

johnnyg
04-22-2011, 04:15 PM
Thanks The pitbull buggy, thats what we like to hear. Almost like FL, Cross the street and turn around and look again it's rainning were you just came from.:yikes: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: jc

frank3
04-22-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm feeling very envious right now. Am self employed and last minute business means I won't be there till Saturday. Things will almost be over by that time but still hope to have a face to face with lots of people I've been fortunate enough to meet on "SPYDERLOVERS.COM". Save me some fun.

irish2themax
04-23-2011, 09:57 AM
It would definetly HAVE to be more than ONE word!!!!:roflblack::roflblack: AND they are haveing their DUI check points out for that weekend!!! soooo heads up folks!!:gaah:

Anyone riding a Spyder (or ANY motorcycle for that matter) that needs to be worried about DUI checkpoints deserves everything they get

docdoru
04-23-2011, 10:04 AM
Anyone riding a Spyder (or ANY motorcycle for that matter) that needs to be worried about DUI checkpoints deserves everything they get
:agree: Florida x-Press will fully complied, unless there is an Adrenaline checkpoint....

fastfraser
04-23-2011, 10:11 AM

:agree:+1