PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow Arkansans from Jonesboro!

ArkTerry
04-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Just wanted to say "Hi" from Jonesboro from this soon to be (within 2 weeks) Spyder RT-S SE5 owner.

I have lived here in Jonesboro my entire life and have never seen a Spyder on the roads around here. Wondering if there are any owners up in this Northeast part of the State?

SpyderAnn01
04-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Hi, not from Arkansas but wanted to say :welcome:

bullant12
04-21-2011, 10:02 AM
:welcome: (again)... So where did you end up ordering your future :spyder2:?

Slybird
04-21-2011, 11:16 AM
:welcome: Welcome to the friendliest, most knowledgeable group of Spyderlovers on the web (myself excluded from the most knowledgeable part). We're all looking forward to weeing pictures of your new ryde when you get it!

ArkTerry
04-21-2011, 12:15 PM
:welcome: (again)... So where did you end up ordering your future :spyder2:?

I went ahead with FRS in Memphis as it is near a friends house I can hang out at when I take it in for service for one silly reason. Millington Yamaha did not have the color I wanted and I was in a hurry as usual, LOL, and I got a good feeling at FRS (hope it rings out true in long run) and price was good also. Arkansas dealers I checked with are both about 45 min more of a drive and about $2500 more price for same. Appreicate your help/advice though.

Minister
04-22-2011, 04:05 PM
Just wanted to say "Hi" from Jonesboro from this soon to be (within 2 weeks) Spyder RT-S SE5 owner.

I have lived here in Jonesboro my entire life and have never seen a Spyder on the roads around here. Wondering if there are any owners up in this Northeast part of the State?

Hi Terry I live in Paragould and have had my RS se5 for a month now. I f you would like to get together some time email me :
paso.52@hotmail.com:welcome:

orangespy
04-22-2011, 05:59 PM
I went ahead with FRS in Memphis as it is near a friends house I can hang out at when I take it in for service for one silly reason. Millington Yamaha did not have the color I wanted and I was in a hurry as usual, LOL, and I got a good feeling at FRS (hope it rings out true in long run) and price was good also. Arkansas dealers I checked with are both about 45 min more of a drive and about $2500 more price for same. Appreicate your help/advice though.

The folks at FRS are wonderful, the service tech is a close friend of ours. We've had nothing but great luck with them....Happy Spydering

hipphammer
04-27-2011, 10:34 AM
:congrats: on the new :spyder:!!!!! Hey I will be visiting my parants who live in Hardy toward the end of May. This will be the second trip I've made to Hardy,AR from Indiana. Maybe we can get together and ride. I'll let ya know as the time gets closer as the weather will have alot to do if I even make the trip...........Tom