PDA

View Full Version : Nature Coast Riders

CaptRalph
04-20-2011, 11:16 AM
I haven't been riding much lately until a couple of weeks ago (had a stroke in January and am now just about fully recovered). My wife and I had a great time last year in Tenessee (Spyders in the Smokies) and met many of the great folks in this forum.
Unfortunately, I had to miss Daytona, and Leesburg this year and will have to miss Cuba, MO since I just went back to work last week (off since last week Dec 2010). I think my boss would have a fit if I asked for time off so soon.
Since the two weeks I started riding again, I've been happy to see some Spyders in the area. Two different white RT's (new 2011's), and 1 black RT in the area (Crystal River to Inverness). I know there are 2-3 RS' in the area. I ride a yellow 2008 SM5 with Spider graphics. Would like to get together with some of you for group rides.
Please call/text me (preferred) or PM me.
Ralph
305-322-2626

effgjamis
04-20-2011, 12:20 PM
welcome back on the road...
Hope to see and ride with you upon my return from Spyderfest.
Glad your health is getting back to normal.

MouthPiece
04-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Hey Ralph, I'm Chris. My wife is Cindy. We haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet. Perhaps one of these days meeting at the "Speckled Butterbean" just east of Wildwood?

I'm headed to spyderfest and should be back hopefully in a couple of weeks. Glad to see that "you're back".

Chris

BikerDoc
04-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Hi Ralph I'm Hal I ride over your way frequently. Hope to see you upon return from Spyderfest.. Next week you can pretty much count on being short on Spyders here in Florida

johnnyg
04-21-2011, 03:34 PM
Hello there Ralph, my name is John, We set up rides around here [ Ocala ] I'll get back with you when we get back from Cuba,Mo JC