PDA

View Full Version : New members faster than I can welcome them!

Lamonster
04-20-2011, 06:57 AM
Our membership is exploding right now and we have new members joining and posting faster than I can welcome them. If I missed you and to all the others I may miss in the future I would like to give you all a hardy :welcome: and to assure you that you have found one of the most helpful and friendly group of riders on the web. Enjoy the ride :congrats:

Mr. White
04-20-2011, 07:13 AM
Lamont, I have been on a number of "motorcycle" related web sites. This is by far the best. I have been very impressed in the help I have received with questions about my RT....before and after I bought it.

As you know, some of these sites get into personal confrontations and are very unpleasent to read and offer no useful dialog.

Thanks for what you are doing here for the Spyderworld. BRP could not have picked a better representative for their product.

BikerDoc
04-20-2011, 07:25 AM
:2thumbs::agree: AND IF YOU should accidentally miss someone as they come on board I am sure that you and other members will help them shortly thereafter.. :congrats:on the speedy growth.

rogerb
04-20-2011, 07:26 AM
:agree::2thumbs:

fispyder
04-20-2011, 08:16 AM
:agree::2thumbs:
:welcome:

IWN2RYD
04-20-2011, 08:21 AM
:welcome::congrats:

Must be why a handful of aftermarket items are on back-order at a few of our vendors. :thumbup: Sooooo many new community members :bowdown::yes:

daveinva
04-20-2011, 08:26 AM
I've been surprised too by the level of interest here (and out there). I think the big marketing push that started back during "March Madness" is having its intended effect.

That said, I just hope BRP and its dealer network is ready for the rush... it'd be a shame to market to all these new riders (and potential riders) only to turn them off once they make their purchase.

BRP-- PLEASE stay on top of your dealers! Especially their service departments! Gotta bring the expertise up, gotta bring the delays and costs down... do that, and there'll be Spyders as far as the eye can see.

docdoru
04-20-2011, 09:10 AM
BRP-- PLEASE stay on top of your dealers! Especially their service departments! Gotta bring the expertise up, gotta bring the delays and costs down... do that, and there'll be Spyders as far as the eye can see.
:agree: When are going the mechanics to get factory training ? :popcorn:

fastfraser
04-20-2011, 09:32 AM
BRP-- PLEASE stay on top of your dealers! Especially their service departments! Gotta bring the expertise up, gotta bring the delays and costs down... do that, and there'll be Spyders as far as the eye can see.[/QUOTE]

:congrats::welcome: to all the new members as well !

bonehead
04-20-2011, 09:40 AM
Lamont, I have been on a number of "motorcycle" related web sites. This is by far the best. I have been very impressed in the help I have received with questions about my RS...before and after I bought it.

Thanks for what you are doing here for the Spyderworld. BRP could not have picked a better representative for their product.
YOU THE BEST LAMONSTER~~

:ohyea:

Y Rider
04-20-2011, 09:44 AM
Lamont, I have been on a number of "motorcycle" related web sites. This is by far the best. I have been very impressed in the help I have received with questions about my RS...before and after I bought it.

YOU THE BEST LAMONSTER~~

:ohyea:

:agree: This site and it's members were a major factor for me deciding to get my :spyder2:. This place is like a second home. :2thumbs:

Dick Wells
04-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Can't believe the activity on this "Page". Easy to understand, though, once you've been here for even a short while. A great page, for sure. Don't know how you could keep up with everyone, since it's hard to even scan through all the posts, every day. Great job you're doing! Thank you.:2thumbs::clap::clap:

Raptor
04-20-2011, 09:55 AM
:agree: When are going the mechanics to get factory training ? :popcorn:

I thought a dealer had to have at least ONE factory trained tech on site in order to be certified to even sell these things. If not then that is a big concern. Especially if this growth trend continues. My tech is factory trained and in fact graduated top of his class. I feel better about that now than I did yesterday!! :D

At any rate, factory trained techs or not, the brain trust that resides here is pretty darned good and we are blessed to have the knowledge and expertise that these fine folk provide.

And welcome to all you new Spyderlovers! :thumbup: You have found a good home here. Enjoy the ride!

Idaspud
04-20-2011, 09:58 AM
I found this site many months before I got my Spyder and enjoyed many virtual miles by watching the videos posted. Now that I have my 2011 RTS SE5 Mag silver I thank you Spyder LOvers.com for helping me make the decision to purchase my Spyder

Very happy:spyder2: owner of a 2011 RTS SE5 Mag Silver Spyder

spyder3
04-20-2011, 10:42 AM
They are doing ALOT of TV spots on fox news and other major channels in this area(NJ). Its about the only product i have ever seen advertised on TV that made me run to my computer to check it out further.

Growing is good if you have the foundation to do it on. The dealer network will be key to the success of the spyder and at times that seems to be a scary thing esp on newly delivered spyders.

john

IWN2RYD
04-20-2011, 11:31 AM
Huey Lewis should re-mix this song to say he "Found" his new drug :roflblack::ohyea:

Spyders & SpyderLovers FTW...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6uEMOeDZsA&feature=player_embedded

tofriendscreek
04-20-2011, 11:39 AM
:agree: This site and it's members were a major factor for me deciding to get my :spyder2:.
Lamonster and every member are awesome. Thanks from me and for those coming on board.

recordingguy
04-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Talking to different BRP mecanics I found out that they were sent to school at BRP but were only trained in the basic workings of the Spyder's main functions. The did not git the extra training on instalation and troulble shooting of the extra bells & whisles like CB units , GPS add other pats of systems like communication between rider and pasenger. BRP needs to offer the instalation of extras at the build and then test before delivery to the dealers. If they could train the dealers to install and trouble shoot these devices we would have more road time on the machines. Bob

bruiser
04-20-2011, 12:35 PM
This is the only "social" site I'm on, and as far as I can tell, the friendliest.:thumbup:

Pennyrick
04-20-2011, 12:39 PM
Lamont:

I need to add to the kudos you have been receiving.

I have subscribed to user groups for my Cobra, my Thunderbird, my XLR, my Valkyrie, my Gold Wing, my Smith & Wesson and others over the years.

I don't even own a Spyder (mine is a Gold Wing trike) but I signed on because my wife drives an RT-SE and since she doesn't do computer stuff I thought it would be useful to hang around.

Yours is the most informative and well organized site I have found. I thought that TBN (Thunderbird Nest) was excellent (and still do) but you have a wonderful group of participants, a great site and some exceedingly helpful threads.

Keep up the good work!

rickrae

Marker
04-20-2011, 06:45 PM
This web site is by far the best place for info on :spyder2::spyder::ani29::f_spider:'s and to meet fellow :ani29: Ryders

Thanks Lamonster :thumbup::clap::yes::bowdown::firstplace::D