PDA

View Full Version : Another big thanks goes out to CyncySpyder!!

pitbull
04-17-2011, 09:13 AM
Just want to thank Dave and Teddy for the purchasing one of the spyderfest eddition custom built spyders! It was great to meet you and Teddy Dave! And glad the mogang welcoming party was there to meet and greet you...... Even thou we made you help unload wood for the party at wagonwheel hotel... Aka huligans hotel/mogang chilli cookoff central! Hope your ryde home is going good, see you soon friend and thanks for the trust and faith in us!

Y Rider
04-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Can you post some pictures of the custom :spyder2:?

Roger
04-17-2011, 09:17 AM
We need pictures of these Bikes before they are all sold!!

pitbull
04-17-2011, 09:24 AM
I will be posting them by the first of the week...... Lol bikes are still all being complted, actually even daves was not quite done but will be next week. Will have pitures of them next week for all to see. I hope you all like them, there most of your alls and my favorit mods. Sorry no pics but will let Dave post if he would like too it's just minus the backrest :( and the custom made rear emblem.

BikerDoc
04-17-2011, 10:24 AM
Don't keep us in suspense any longer than you have too..

CyncySpyder
04-19-2011, 09:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CexZD2Jng1k

BMF_RACING
04-19-2011, 09:29 PM
Man, I'm jealous. That is one sweet byke.:congrats:

Roger
04-19-2011, 09:45 PM
:agree: The pictures do not do it justice that red is really bright and the graphics are a nice touch to break up the red a little bit. :congrats:

effgjamis
04-19-2011, 10:22 PM
ITS RED...... hummm baseball club color....:clap:

:congrats: See you at spyderfest...

sxonwls
04-20-2011, 08:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CexZD2Jng1k

:congrats: Congrats, bike looks awesome with the graphic package. Will the new four legged owner be available for photo's at Spyderfest?

xpeschon
04-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Heck I want to thank Dave and Teddy for helping us un-load the truck and trailer of all the firewood that day... You see Len didn't tell you that, can you believe Len put Dave to work right away helping us set up?? Got you Len!!! So be careful if you show up early, lots to do yet folks... I must add that Dave and Teddy fit right in and we have kind of incorporated them into the Mo Gang Crew.. Thanks a bunch for the help Dave.. Was very nice meeting you and sorry we had to work you a little it was appreciated though..

X-Joe