PDA

View Full Version : Sold my Spyder today.

COOLMACHINE
04-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Well, I just wanted to let ya's know I sold my Spyder today. Not sure what I am getting next but looking forward to getting back on the road. I still want to remain a Spyderlover and I'm thinking, if I get something in the next week or so, I might make it down to SpyderFest anyway. At least for a day. I've enjoyed this site immensely and everyone on it. You're all a "GREAT" bunch of people. Thanks everybody. TTYL. Jerry

Spyder Cat
04-16-2011, 01:57 PM
There's a lot of good machines out there to chose from.
You'll find something that inspires your addiction for the wind in your face.
It's gonna be a great summer for riding.... so ride safe and keep in touch.
:2thumbs:

Fly boy
04-16-2011, 02:39 PM
Sorry to hear, but shameless plug.... got an Vstar 1100 ready for touring. PM me for details

Raptor
04-16-2011, 03:28 PM
Best of luck with your next adventure. You'll have to let us know what you went with. Don't be a stranger! :thumbup:

boborgera
04-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Well, I just wanted to let ya's know I sold my Spyder today. Not sure what I am getting next but looking forward to getting back on the road. I still want to remain a Spyderlover and I'm thinking, if I get something in the next week or so, I might make it down to SpyderFest anyway. At least for a day. I've enjoyed this site immensely and everyone on it. You're all a "GREAT" bunch of people. Thanks everybody. TTYL. Jerry

Sometimes you just have to move on,
Good luck on your new ride.:thumbup:

DynamoBT
04-16-2011, 06:19 PM
Wishing you well no matter what you end up riding.

You've added a lot to SpyderLovers. Don't be a stranger.

Circle Blue
04-16-2011, 07:06 PM
I didn't think it would take long for you to find a buyer. Good luck with you finding your next adventure!

IWN2RYD
04-16-2011, 07:07 PM
:congrats: Good luck in your search!

P.S. There is no requirement for anyone needing to currently own or ever to have owned a Syder to be here and participate. That is just silly. You and everyone else is and always will be welcome.

Heck most of our knowledge comes from other bikes! :spyder2::doorag:

dltang
04-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Enjoy your new ride and be safe.

TicketBait
04-16-2011, 07:42 PM
Enjoy your new ride, hope to still meet and shake your hand at spyderfest.Yours was the RS with the stars and stripes on it right? I think you changed your avitar.

SpyderDen
04-16-2011, 08:43 PM
I was looking for a fun ryde when I found the Spyder. I have enjoyed it immensely. Hope you have the same luck. Good luck in your search and please let me know if you find a ryde that is more fun. Just ryde safe and have fun.:2thumbs:

It's been a pleasure having your here.

chillirider
04-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Good Luck to you what ever your next bike is. I sold my Spyder as well last fall. I still frequent this forum. Great bunch of people. I could see myself getting another Spyder someday too so it's good to keep up. :2thumbs:

ThreeFeet
04-17-2011, 07:34 PM
Well, I just wanted to let ya's know I sold my Spyder today. Not sure what I am getting next but looking forward to getting back on the road. I still want to remain a Spyderlover and I'm thinking, if I get something in the next week or so, I might make it down to SpyderFest anyway. At least for a day. I've enjoyed this site immensely and everyone on it. You're all a "GREAT" bunch of people. Thanks everybody. TTYL. JerryCOME ON DOWN!!!!!:welcome: we don't care what you are ryding or driving just come visit you won't be disappointed.:ohyea: And you can have some fun on the side!!!:clap: Soooo Come on to COWTOWN. (we don't bite either.):roflblack:

bone crusher
04-17-2011, 09:46 PM
Bye and ride safe!

ARtraveler
04-17-2011, 10:07 PM
Sorry to hear about the sale--but have fun with your new ride--whatever that may be. Any ride is a good ride.

aka1004
04-18-2011, 03:19 AM
i am afraid i will be going wrong/different direction with my spyder. my spyder is in shop again after i picked up and rode it for a week. another engine tear down required... when my spyder was being towed for fifth time, i really wished it would just fall off the tow truck.. i don't have the option to sell the spyder and move on so i will still ride it whenever it is fixed but i am afraid my responses will be mostly negatives when asked about my spyders.

Bob Denman
04-18-2011, 06:43 AM
...There is no requirement for anyone needing to currently own or ever to have owned a Syder to be here and participate. That is just silly. You and everyone else is and always will be welcome.
:agree: :thumbup:

docdoru
04-18-2011, 07:33 AM
i am afraid i will be going wrong/different direction with my spyder. my spyder is in shop again after i picked up and rode it for a week. another engine tear down required... when my spyder was being towed for fifth time, i really wished it would just fall off the tow truck.. i don't have the option to sell the spyder and move on so i will still ride it whenever it is fixed but i am afraid my responses will be mostly negatives when asked about my spyders.
Some of us disclose that we had the engine replace/rebuild, some don't. Mods and ryding style are taking its toll...:gaah:

aka1004
04-19-2011, 01:04 AM
i dont ride spyder hard, i like quick acceleration, not fast. i live in big city where i am in 2nd geat a lot and my spyder has been problem proned from day 2. i had pc, two bros and race air on and off.