PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Week Ryde - Northern California

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
04-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Hi Folks -

We're doing it again. We just can't get enough. Judy and I are planning a mid-week ryde to the Pinnacles on May 4 to take in the Caves before they close mid-May till mid-July. Too hot in July, etc. Park entrance fee is five bucks. A real deal with what we will take in. So, please join us if you can. You can meet us there, too. We'll update you on ryde plans. MM :yes:

BikerDoc
04-13-2011, 06:18 PM
Have fun, sounds like a great time. I will head out through lake county again in the morning enjoying a hundred or so miles of lakeshore drive. No special stops but just he hills and the large pools of water are enough to enhance the ride.

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
04-13-2011, 11:11 PM
Have fun, sounds like a great time. I will head out through lake county again in the morning enjoying a hundred or so miles of lakeshore drive. No special stops but just he hills and the large pools of water are enough to enhance the ride.

Sounds lucious. By now, hope you had a great ryde. ;)

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
04-26-2011, 09:44 PM
Hi Everyone ~ At 10 a.m. on May 4 we will meet at: Chevron Station
680 Commercial Street (corner of Commercial & 13th)
San Jose then head to

Lunch at
Cafe Ella
1709 Airline Hwy, Ste A, Hollister

Then off to the Bat Caves. Bring walking shoes, a cap for your head, a flashlight for the caves, water and a camera if you wish.
Hope to see you. ;)

Motorcycle Mama & Papa
05-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Quick Reminder for Tomorrow, Wednesday May 4 ~

Tour of the bat caves at the Pinnacles National Monument. Details are in previous posts. Join us if you can. It will be fun. No RSVP needed.

MM :yes: