PDA

View Full Version : New Bright Model RS

sealfloorboards
04-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Hi all,

Just received my New Bright Model RS today. WalMart may not be selling them any more but Toys R Us is. It was $69.99 with free freight. A bit more than WalMart but it's SOOO COOL! My grandson is going to jump thru his hat when he gets his belated Xmas present. I may have to test it first just to see that it wourk properly:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:. i hope he eventually gets it.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

BikerDoc
04-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Hey John my grandson loves to play with mine.. I haven't been able to fully release it to him since I play with it occasionally even when he isn't visiting.. It's a blast and works very well

SpyderWolf
04-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Go ahead and open it up and get the battery charged for him. If you don't he will be sorely dissapointed as he may have to wait up to 12 hours to play with his new Spyder.

SpyderDuck
04-12-2011, 11:16 AM
I saw one on Amazon yesterday for 179.99 :yikes:

Bob Denman
04-12-2011, 12:06 PM
I'd ask them if that price included a share of ownership of the boat that brought them here from whatever 3rd World Country is building them... :gaah:

Bootie
04-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Hi all,

Just received my New Bright Model RS today. WalMart may not be selling them any more but Toys R Us is. It was $69.99 with free freight. A bit more than WalMart but it's SOOO COOL! My grandson is going to jump thru his hat when he gets his belated Xmas present. I may have to test it first just to see that it wourk properly:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:. i hope he eventually gets it.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards
I just got one in from Toys-R-US for my grandson. He hasn't seen it yet but it's pretty cool. Alot bigger and faster than I first thought. If he (grandson) runs it outside it should be OK. I don't think he quite has the dexterity for indoor use.