PDA

View Full Version : Time to move on

biker1
04-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Hi All
Last post from me to you spyderlovers. Gone back to my safe 2 wheels and a local dealer. Hope all enjoy the spyderfest that is coming up and enjoy your spring and summer ahead.
As we say over here,,,,, keep it between the ditches.

docdoru
04-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Good luck and ryde safe :thumbup:

Spydeb
04-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Ride safe and be well!:thumbup:

Firefly
04-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Good luck and ride safe--- perfectly understandable under your situation to move on from the Spyder......

ARtraveler
04-11-2011, 03:03 PM
Good Luck and ride safe.

COOLMACHINE
04-11-2011, 03:10 PM
So what 2-wheeler are you riding now?

NancysToy
04-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Godspeed!

Hawk Eye
04-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Rubber side down.

Pete :yes::yes:

boborgera
04-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Ride safe, And drop in from time to time.:thumbup:

SpyderWolf
04-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Best of luck to you, and just because you no longer have your Spyder doesn't mean you can't stop in and say hi every once in a while. :thumbup:

biker1
04-14-2011, 09:14 AM
Thanks to everyone for comments and help along the way with my Spyder. This is a great site and congratulations to Lamonster for putting it together and giving outstanding support to everyone who needs it. Everyone here is helpful when required and I hope that BRP also keep an eye on this site to see what is happening with their machines.
I have gone for a Triumph Sprint GT and I must say at this early stage that its the most impressive machine I have sat on yet, and I have owned many different bikes.
I will drop in from time to time to keep up.
Best wishes to all from the 51st state and anyone coning east for a visit is welcome to drop in. E-mail to inchsurf@gmail.com

groundeffect
04-14-2011, 10:06 AM
All the best and ryde safe!:thumbup:

Raptor
04-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Thanks to everyone for comments and help along the way with my Spyder. This is a great site and congratulations to Lamonster for putting it together and giving outstanding support to everyone who needs it. Everyone here is helpful when required and I hope that BRP also keep an eye on this site to see what is happening with their machines.
I have gone for a Triumph Sprint GT and I must say at this early stage that its the most impressive machine I have sat on yet, and I have owned many different bikes.
I will drop in from time to time to keep up.
Best wishes to all from the 51st state and anyone coning east for a visit is welcome to drop in. E-mail to inchsurf@gmail.com

Excellent choice man! Everything I have read has been nothing but good on that machine. If Motus doesn't get off the ground that will most likely be one of my prime candidates as well. Ride safe and enjoy. :thumbup: