PDA

View Full Version : Dallas-Ft Worth Riders

Vegaspearlbaby
04-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Hey guys. We are looking for area Spyder riders to meet up with for a dinner run one weekend. Sarah and I are located just outside of Granbury TX if you have not made a trip to Granbury then your missing out on something special. Give us a shout sometime.

John & Sarah

Spydeb
04-12-2011, 05:55 PM
:agree:YOUBET and SPYDEB are in the area as you know.

I go to Granbury often.
Lets set a date ! Can't wait to meet new riders.

ntxYguy2009
04-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Howdy,

Glad to see more D/FW Spyders showing up now. I am always up for a ryde.

David

YOUBET
04-13-2011, 08:26 AM
John... Glad to see you got some replies. I thought you would.

Here is a link to a ride I plan to make on the 28th. I hope it works... Anyone is welcome. The TWT group is a very friendly bunch...

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57723

Hess... I'd enjoy one of those Chalk Mtn. rides sometime. This month it's not possible, but post again when you plan to go, and I'll try to meet up.

Cheers, Steve Wilson

nomad
04-14-2011, 08:27 AM
new spyder ower here,rt limted,allways up for a ride,,

Vegaspearlbaby
04-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Well, this coming Saturday is going to be a bit of a bust for us, as I've got to take our new ride to the dealership in Granbury (John works on Saturday mornings until 1pm). The number 4 position on the front suspension is sheared off... :gaah:so the warranty should cover the replacement.

Been loving the Spyder so far, I've been riding it to work all week and its John's turn next week! LOL

Still would love to get a M&G together though, as even though the local dealerships claim they sell a boat-load of Spyders, where the heck are they all?! I think that we've seen 2 others on the road in the weeks running up to us getting our RS-S...

Hope to be able to meet with some of you folks soon. Until then, happy and safe ryding :ohyea: - Sarah

Vegaspearlbaby
04-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Hey there Hess

Sorry for the slow reply. Been really busy this week. Sarah had her heart set on the pearl white so I called GB looking for one. They had just sold the only one they had a day or so before our call. After calling all arcoss the state we found that the dealer in Lewisville had one so Sarah jumped on it. Sarah has been really enjoying riding her. We would love to make a trip to Chalk mountain with you sometime. I'll talk with Sarah and see when she would like to go, if she does not respond first. LOL As we share this login.

Take care and hope to meet up with you all soon.

We will be doing all our service in Granbury for sure. Sarah will be there saturday getting some warranty work done.

John
Sent you a reply to your PM have never heard back?

I plan to do a night ride to Chalk Mountin West of Glen rose in a few nights when the moon is full. I do this each month. I run out around 10 and stop for coffe in Granbury on the way back.

Let me know if you may want to tag along. Im retired so any night works for me I plan to go Thursday or Friday night right now.

Did you buy your Scoot with Mitch in GB? If not you may want to look at them for service Chris is excellent with the Spyder
Check your PM for my number and email

Any one is welcome the view from Chalk during the full moon is neat

Hess

TCTexas
04-19-2011, 11:00 AM
I will be watching this forum. I just picked up my Spyder two weeks ago and am looking for a group to do occassional rides and meets...that is if it is open to any in the area that want to join in. Granbury easily works for me as my mother-in-law has a weekend home on the lake there. The 28th doesn't work as I will be helping the youngest move in Abilene.

Vegaspearlbaby
04-19-2011, 02:43 PM
Who's up for getting together for a M&G this coming weekend? Surely we can flush some Easter bunnies out of somewhere on Saturday afternoon/evening? :D - Sarah

YOUBET
04-19-2011, 02:52 PM
The plan::2excited:

Meet 6:30-6:45, Exxon on corner of 171 & 377 in Cresson. Depart NE on 377 to 1187, E on 1187 to 731, S one block to left on NW Renfro St, SE thru Burleson to 2475 E Renfro, and arrive Villa Dianna Italian Restaurant about 7:30. There should be a big crowd of m/c folks.:chat:

I know that the 28th is the beginning of Spyder Fest in Cuba, MO, but I am not able to make that trip due to family commitments. :gaah:

I will also e-mail this to those of you and to others that I have e-mail addys. If you wanna meet somewhere else along the route, let me know, or just show up at Villa Dianna. I know I enjoy the ride more when I have company. Hope you feel the same...:2thumbs:

Steve Wilson
817-578-9877

Vegaspearlbaby
04-19-2011, 03:08 PM
I will be watching this forum. I just picked up my Spyder two weeks ago and am looking for a group to do occassional rides and meets...that is if it is open to any in the area that want to join in. Granbury easily works for me as my mother-in-law has a weekend home on the lake there. The 28th doesn't work as I will be helping the youngest move in Abilene.

So party at her house then?? LOL

Vegaspearlbaby
04-19-2011, 03:10 PM

Meet 6:30-6:45, Exxon on corner of 171 & 377 in Cresson. Depart NE on 377 to 1187, E on 1187 to 731, S one block to left on NW Renfro St, SE thru Burleson to 2475 E Renfro, and arrive Villa Dianna Italian Restaurant about 7:30. There should be a big crowd of m/c folks.:chat:

I know that the 28th is the beginning of Spyder Fest in Cuba, MO, but I am not able to make that trip due to family commitments. :gaah:

I will also e-mail this to those of you and to others that I have e-mail addys. If you wanna meet somewhere else along the route, let me know, or just show up at Villa Dianna. I know I enjoy the ride more when I have company. Hope you feel the same...:2thumbs:

Steve Wilson
817-578-9877

Unfortunately John and I won't be able to make the M&G on April 28th due to family obligations. Maybe on another Thursday bike night? - Sarah

Phil
04-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Bobbie & I would love to join, but I'll be at SpyderFest.
Have safe fun!!

ntxYguy2009
04-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Howdy,

I will be at Spyderfest as well. Maybe the next one.

David

Spydeb
04-21-2011, 06:02 PM

Steve Wilson
817-578-9877

:2excited: Count me in ! See you at the EXXON station.

Clinty76
04-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Hey everyone, I'm also in the McKinney area. I've only owned my Spyder for about 2 weeks now, but it would be great to meet some other owners.

YOUBET
04-26-2011, 09:24 AM
Hey everyone, I'm also in the McKinney area. I've only owned my Spyder for about 2 weeks now, but it would be great to meet some other owners.

Since you are a long way from the Parker, Hood, Johnson, Erath bunch, you might be interested in this taken from the TWT website:

McKinney Bike Night
A new bike night started earlier this month. Buffalo Wild Wings and others are sponsoring the bike night on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays. 6-9. They had several raffle items and a detailer at the first bike night. Good crowd. I am going again.

Buffalo Wild Wings in on the NW corner of 380 & 75 - on the southbound service road in front of Target.

Clinty76
04-26-2011, 01:09 PM
Since you are a long way from the Parker, Hood, Johnson, Erath bunch, you might be interested in this taken from the TWT website:

McKinney Bike Night
A new bike night started earlier this month. Buffalo Wild Wings and others are sponsoring the bike night on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays. 6-9. They had several raffle items and a detailer at the first bike night. Good crowd. I am going again.

Buffalo Wild Wings in on the NW corner of 380 & 75 - on the southbound service road in front of Target.

So, this Thursday will be bike night? Will you be there?

YOUBET
04-27-2011, 08:13 AM
So, this Thursday will be bike night? Will you be there?

Sorry no... Ride this Thursday is to Burleson. You are welcome to join us. Details are back further in this thread...

I just thought I would send you a possible ride for you to take this Thursday nearby where you live. Like you, I love to ride with other Spyder Ryders, but the way I look at it... Any ride is better than no ride.

Seriously, I've found the TWT group to be a bunch of fine people and their gatherings are fun. Just a suggestion to get you out to meet some people and get to riding your Spyder.

Cheers,

Clinty76
04-27-2011, 09:07 AM
Sorry no... Ride this Thursday is to Burleson. You are welcome to join us. Details are back further in this thread...

I just thought I would send you a possible ride for you to take this Thursday nearby where you live. Like you, I love to ride with other Spyder Ryders, but the way I look at it... Any ride is better than no ride.

Seriously, I've found the TWT group to be a bunch of fine people and their gatherings are fun. Just a suggestion to get you out to meet some people and get to riding your Spyder.

Cheers,

Awesome, Thanks.

I was thinking about going to the Burleson ride, but I'm actually going to be driving all day to Waco and surrounding areas. I really don't want to drive all day and then get home and get my Spyder and drive all the way to Burleson.

Hope you guys have a safe and fun ride!

Vegaspearlbaby
04-28-2011, 10:52 AM
I may pass by tonight to say hello, as we live in Cresson (across the street from Texas Motorsport Ranch), but unfortunately John and I can't make the ryde due to family stuff - Sarah

Spydeb
04-28-2011, 12:31 PM
@ Vegaspearlbaby I'll be at the Exxon at 6:30 look forward to meeting you

YOUBET
04-28-2011, 12:40 PM
@ Vegaspearlbaby I'll be at the Exxon at 6:30 look forward to meeting you

Ditto

Clinty76
04-28-2011, 07:02 PM
All,

Have fun tonight and stay safe!

Vegaspearlbaby
04-29-2011, 09:18 AM
Was great to meet SpyDeb, HessTX and YouBet last night. Hope to be able to ryde with you sometime soon! - Sarah :ani29:

YOUBET
04-29-2011, 09:44 AM
Was great to meet SpyDeb, HessTX and YouBet last night. Hope to be able to ryde with you sometime soon! - Sarah :ani29:

I'm looking forward to it...:2excited: Yes nice, but unfortunately a very short meeting last night.:chat: Our little group is growing...:clap: Let's add some more!!!:yes:

Spydeb
04-29-2011, 11:50 AM
Had a great time last night. Here is my latest post hope you guys will let me know the next time you ride.
http://spydeb.blogspot.com/2011/04/twt-dinner-meet-up.html
:2thumbs:

YOUBET
04-29-2011, 02:49 PM
Had a great time last night. Here is my latest post hope you guys will let me know the next time you ride.
http://spydeb.blogspot.com/2011/04/twt-dinner-meet-up.html
:2thumbs:

Deb... I love your blogspot... :bowdown:

Vegaspearlbaby
04-30-2011, 11:42 AM
Really? I've only got 3000 miles on the clock so far:thumbup:

Eagle Eye
05-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Hello everyone. My wife and I have been trying to connect with other Spyder Ryders in the area of DFW and have had a tough time doing so. I sent Lamonster a message and he gave me this link to try and spread the word about the new North Texas Spyder Ryders website. I created a group within BRP and no one ever responds or there is a hickup on the site itself. Just to tough to form a group and to mae it easy for connection with others. A new, better organized website has been created for ease of conenction with other Spyder owners in North Texas and all surrounding cities. Please visit the site and join.

Our goal is to form a more organized connection of Spyder friends and organize solid enoyable rdies. Please sign up as a member at the new site listed below. I am an officer of another regular bike club but want to create a greater presence with more Spyders on our regular rides or just rides for Spyder owners. (I am the passenger now as I have lost most of my eye sight due to a brain tumor-but my wonderful wife kept me riding because of my love of riding (previous Harley rider and kept sneaking out to ride)-yes have a great story to tell). If this hurdle in life didn't stop me then it shouldn't stop you either. let's Ride! I have created this for you, so that we are all connected, organized and can better form enjoyable safe Spyder rides.
Here is the club website: http://www.NorthTexasSpyderRyders.com :welcome:

*I have it also set up so that all members can post some ideas for future rides.

Love to hear from you.

Have a great Day and God Bless.

Larry "Eagle Eye" Corrales and Tamara "the Ninja" Corrales

**I hope we connect..I have been trying to connect with other Spyder's for some time and extending my hand to this organized group. Let's Ride! :welcome:

Orbital Blue RT-S SE5 SPYDY, al reflectors and some lights have been converted to full functioning lights, back trunk with custom bar and brake light, replaced exhaust with two brothers platinum pipe, added chrome spider web design to radiator covers, Black Widow Highway pegs, full neon lights with remote, underneath. Gorilla remote alarm and special paint of ghosted spider on front trunk. Loaded with everything. About to change the lower panels from grey to the chrome plus pegs.

YOUBET
05-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Hello everyone. My wife and I have been trying to connect with other Spyder Ryders in the area of DFW and have had a tough time doing so. I sent Lamonster a message and he gave me this link to try. I created a group within BRP and no one ever responds and though the effort was dead until I found this.

We would love to organize more rides and I am an officer of another regular bike club but we have riders of all types and would like all of you to show your love of the Spyder and register for some our events and ride with us as we are Spyder Ryders as well (RT-S SE5)(I am the passenger now as I have lost most of my eye sight due to a brain tumor-bt my wonderful wife kept me riding because of my love of riding-yes have a great story to tell). One major ride is this Saturday and we are calling it the Piney Woods Ride, which is a nice ride through East Texas with a great group that loves to ride and great to be around. We even have road captains and such- pretty organized.:clap:

Here is the club website: http://www.SOTTX.com/Events

I hope we connect..I have been trying to connect with other Spyder's for some time and extending my hand to this organized group i am part of and just ride. :welcome:

Hope to hear from you.

Let's Ride!:doorag:

Larry "Eagle Eye" Corrales:ohyea:
Orbital Blue RT-S SE5 SPYDY, al reflectors and some lights have been converted to full function, replaced exhaust with two brothers platinum pipe, added chrome spider web design to radiator covers, Black Widow Highway pegs, Trunk add on with brake light, full neon lights with remote. Gorilla remote alarm and special paint of ghosted spider on front trunk. Loaded with everything. About to change the lower panels from grey to the chrome plus pegs.

Larry... You're not the first to try and get something going among the Spyders. There are several Spyders in the DFW area. I hope we can come to the point where we can have our own club, but being honest, kinda like you, I've found that it is easier for present, to join in with another club(s) that appreciates us, have similar interests, and ride in the local area.

For the last year some of us has been joining the Two Wheel Texans rides (http://www.twtex.com/?). They have a forum site with "Upcoming Rides." We have basically centered in on rides close to where we live. You will find that there are several regular rides, usually on week nights. Of course there are those on weekends too. There is a regular breakfast meeting at the Blue Hangar Restaurant each Saturday at Northwest Regional Airport, Roanoke, TX.

I've attended rides with the TWT Johnson and Tarant County riders. I guess it depends on how far you are willing to ride and when. DFW is a huge area. For myself, I prefer to ride in the boonies (home is in Granbury), my weekends are often cluttered, and I do like to ride at night.

I have several e-mail addys for Spyder Ryders and try to keep them appraised of upcoming rides, again mostly with TWT. We usually meet up somewhere in the Hood, Parker, Johnson County areas and ride to meet up with the TWTs. For instance if you look at their website I mentioned, there is a ride of the Johnson County folks to Godley and the Taco del Norte restaurant. As of this evening they have not zeroed in on Thr or Fri of next week. (Their regular meeting is on the 3rd Thr of each month at 7:30.) The restaurant closes at 7:00 on Thr and 8:00 on Fri, so my vote is for Friday, but no action on exact time yet. Anyway... That's it from my perspective. Please feel to join us if you want. Also, I appreciate any comments...

Cheers,

Vegaspearlbaby
05-24-2011, 12:07 PM
Is anyone in the area planning on ryding this weekend?

arvoaussie
05-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Well I am picking up my bike today so maybe in future I can join in lol

Vegaspearlbaby
05-25-2011, 10:51 AM
Hess - John and I rode 2-up out to Chalk Mountain about a month ago. Had rydden down to Hico and had dinner there in old town. It was a pretty ryde, full moon and all that. Didn't see any critters though...

:agree:with you about ryding in large groups, would rather just be 6 or so maxiumum - but you may want to ryde out in front of me, as we just put the Two Brothers on "Pearl" Woooo! that's one noisy biatch hehehe:shocked:

Eagle Eye
06-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Hello everyone. :welcome:
It seems we found a better place to find like minded Spyder Ryders. We have been looking for some time. Some of you we have already spoken to. We have a great ride on June 18th and it is a Fathers Day Ride to try some great Ribeye Steaks. See posted event at our club website (I am an officer and webmaster here) that we can use for now to keep organized and in contact. http://www.SOTTX.com/Events Register for this event and just show yourself as a Spyder Ryder and referral from me Or you can fill out a form and become a Rounder (not a member if you like). A Rounder just means you don't want membership and just want to ride on ocassion http://www.sottx.com/Application . If you apply for either, make sure you type in the Organization section SPYDER RYDER and that you are my referral. I have the tools on this site to keep us connected and informed and I am the webmaster and officer of this motorcycle ministry. This will connect you/us to events coming up in our area and any other communication for us in North Texas. It's just about time we ride with more Spyders than just Harleys and wanta be Harleys. LOL. We already draw crowds when we ride our Spyder..what if we had a Spyder web of riders....!We are down to earth and just love to ride. We are Christians, Professionals, know how to have fun and love to ride and know what respect and honor is all about as I am a disabled Vet and retired Air Force and wife wokrs for the DOD. We love our Spyder RT-S and hope we all get together. We ride every week (try hole in the walls Sat. mornings until 1ish or 2ish). I may eventually create our own website for the newly forming North Texas Spyder Ryders....for now lets try this. be organized gives more of a conenction and find oursleves being happier riding with Spyder groups too. We are extending our hand to you!!!! :2thumbs: Lets talk about it...:chat: Larry Corrales

******Check out the new site I created for us or we can use my existing clubs website too.

Here is the site for all of you Spyder Ryders in North Texas and surrounding cities

North Texas Spyder Ryders
http://www.NorthTexasSpyderRyders.com (http://www.northtexasspyderryders.com/) :welcome:

Larry and Tamara

Orbital Blue RT-S SE5 SPYDY, al reflectors and some lights have been converted to full function, replaced exhaust with two brothers platinum pipe, added chrome spider web design to radiator covers, Black Widow Highway pegs, Trunk add on with brake light, full neon lights with remote. Gorilla remote alarm and special paint of ghosted spider on front trunk. Loaded with everything. About to change the lower panels from grey to the chrome plus pegs.

Eagle Eye
06-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Like I said on the last posting. Let's use the existing tools of our existing bike club (I am an officer and webmaster of)and use this very organized system to stay in touch and keep connected for rides and events plus it keeps a head count and just totally organized- a central location for us to go to, to connect to other Spyders in North Texas and surrounding cities (the BRP site just does not have what we need).

Become a Rounder- occasion rider
http://www.sottx.com/Application

Become a member of the Sons Of Thunder -actaul member
http://www.sottx.com/Application

Or just register as a non-member for Events/Rides
http://www.sottx.com/Events

Other option:
Check out the new site I created for us or we can use my existing clubs website too.

Here is the site for all of you Spyder Ryders in North Texas and surrounding cities

http://www.NorthTexasSpyderRyders.com (http://www.northtexasspyderryders.com/) :welcome:

Love to hear some feed back as I create this for us all.

I feel a huge need for this organization. A group like us, that is growing, needs this. Or if communication falls apart and nothing organized, then people start riding alone because of disorganization or flying by the seat of thier pants. Let's form up.....Texas Spyder Ryders are coming....:spyder2:

Let's Ride!
Larry "Eagle Eye" Corrales

TCTexas
06-10-2011, 08:37 AM
I has started riding with Sothern Cruisers Riding Club. Very welcoming group of good people. They usually have one weekend ride a month, meetup and have a dinner ride each Tuesday and go greet the returning troops once or twice a month. No cost for membership, just need to participate once a month. They have a web site and forum to stay connected.

If everyone will keep posting attemted get togethers here I will join in when possible...just don't see the need to be part of two groups unless one is exclusively Spyders.

YOUBET
06-12-2011, 04:43 PM
If everyone will keep posting attemted get togethers here I will join in when possible...just don't see the need to be part of two groups unless one is exclusively Spyders.

I kinda agree with TC on this one. I think it's "what floats your boat."

I'm over 70. I did all that non-stop stuff coast to coast. I'm over it! I like riding at night or at least when it is cool. Sometimes hard to find here in North Texas. I like to ride in the boonies, and basically stay away from riding in the big cities and on the Interstates. I don't like riding in large crowds and with people I don't know their riding style. I like rides that are relatively short and at most a day ride out and back so that I can sleep in my own bed.

I got an invite to ride with the "Two Wheel Texans" sometime about a year or more ago. For most part they have meet and greet activities broken down somewhat by county. They are very loosely connected mostly by their website. No dues, no commitments. Occasionally they will have a day ride or something like that and I join in maybe a few times a year. Otherwise I like the couple times a month ride out to a restaurant in the Western Counties.

Iffn' a strictly Spyder Ryders group comes about, please keep me in mind. I'm up for that! Until then, look for me out here somewhere in the boonies.

Cheers,

Eagle Eye
06-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Check out the new site I created for us or we can use my existing clubs website too.

Have a great week.

Larry and Tamara
:welcome:

Eagle Eye
06-12-2011, 05:25 PM
I has started riding with Sothern Cruisers Riding Club. Very welcoming group of good people. They usually have one weekend ride a month, meetup and have a dinner ride each Tuesday and go greet the returning troops once or twice a month. No cost for membership, just need to participate once a month. They have a web site and forum to stay connected.

Have a great week.

Larry and Tamara

Eagle Eye
06-12-2011, 05:26 PM
I kinda agree with TC on this one. I think it's "what floats your boat."

I'm over 70. I did all that non-stop stuff coast to coast. I'm over it! I like riding at night or at least when it is cool. Sometimes hard to find here in North Texas. I like to ride in the boonies, and basically stay away from riding in the big cities and on the Interstates. I don't like riding in large crowds and with people I don't know their riding style. I like rides that are relatively short and at most a day ride out and back so that I can sleep in my own bed.

I got an invite to ride with the "Two Wheel Texans" sometime about a year or more ago. For most part they have meet and greet activities broken down somewhat by county. They are very loosely connected mostly by their website. No dues, no commitments. Occasionally they will have a day ride or something like that and I join in maybe a few times a year. Otherwise I like the couple times a month ride out to a restaurant in the Western Counties.

Iffn' a strictly Spyder Ryders group comes about, please keep me in mind. I'm up for that! Until then, look for me out here somewhere in the boonies.

Cheers,

Have a great week.

Larry and Tamara

Eagle Eye
06-12-2011, 05:27 PM

Have a great week.

Larry and Tamara

Eagle Eye
06-12-2011, 05:28 PM

Sounds Great but also developing this for us:

Have a great week.

Larry and Tamara

Eagle Eye
06-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Hess - John and I rode 2-up out to Chalk Mountain about a month ago. Had rydden down to Hico and had dinner there in old town. It was a pretty ryde, full moon and all that. Didn't see any critters though...

:agree:with you about ryding in large groups, would rather just be 6 or so maxiumum - but you may want to ryde out in front of me, as we just put the Two Brothers on "Pearl" Woooo! that's one noisy biatch hehehe:shocked:

Have a great week.

Larry and Tamara

Eagle Eye
06-12-2011, 05:34 PM

Have a great week.

Larry and Tamara

Eagle Eye
06-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Is anyone in the area planning on ryding this weekend?

Have a great week.

Larry and Tamara

Eagle Eye
06-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Larry... You're not the first to try and get something going among the Spyders. There are several Spyders in the DFW area. I hope we can come to the point where we can have our own club, but being honest, kinda like you, I've found that it is easier for present, to join in with another club(s) that appreciates us, have similar interests, and ride in the local area.

For the last year some of us has been joining the Two Wheel Texans rides (http://www.twtex.com/?). They have a forum site with "Upcoming Rides." We have basically centered in on rides close to where we live. You will find that there are several regular rides, usually on week nights. Of course there are those on weekends too. There is a regular breakfast meeting at the Blue Hangar Restaurant each Saturday at Northwest Regional Airport, Roanoke, TX.

I've attended rides with the TWT Johnson and Tarant County riders. I guess it depends on how far you are willing to ride and when. DFW is a huge area. For myself, I prefer to ride in the boonies (home is in Granbury), my weekends are often cluttered, and I do like to ride at night.

I have several e-mail addys for Spyder Ryders and try to keep them appraised of upcoming rides, again mostly with TWT. We usually meet up somewhere in the Hood, Parker, Johnson County areas and ride to meet up with the TWTs. For instance if you look at their website I mentioned, there is a ride of the Johnson County folks to Godley and the Taco del Norte restaurant. As of this evening they have not zeroed in on Thr or Fri of next week. (Their regular meeting is on the 3rd Thr of each month at 7:30.) The restaurant closes at 7:00 on Thr and 8:00 on Fri, so my vote is for Friday, but no action on exact time yet. Anyway... That's it from my perspective. Please feel to join us if you want. Also, I appreciate any comments...

Cheers,

I appreciate this information: But want to try. I am part of a very organized grup that has more than two events a month and also forming apsecific site for Spyder Ryders only. Please review this site I am working on.

Have a great week.

Larry and Tamara

Eagle Eye
06-12-2011, 05:42 PM

We are very intersted in this as I am a Disabled Retired Vet

By the way here is the sie I have been developing for this group to easily communicate better

Have a great week.

Larry and Tamara

Eagle Eye
06-12-2011, 05:45 PM

Cheers,

Please post any rides you think are good at http://www.MeetUp.com/NorthtexasSpyderRyders

Spydeb
06-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Just joined lets ryde our :spyder2:s

Eagle Eye
06-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Hey guys. We are looking for area Spyder riders to meet up with for a dinner run one weekend. Sarah and I are located just outside of Granbury TX if you have not made a trip to Granbury then your missing out on something special. Give us a shout sometime.

John & Sarah

We should all plan a lunch our there close to you and invite the other rdiers as well.

Let us know,
Larry and Tamara:2thumbs:

Vegaspearlbaby
06-14-2011, 11:38 AM
I just joined the MeetUp group - Sarah

A ryde out towards Weatherford or Granbury would be great :yes:

Spydeb
06-14-2011, 09:13 PM
I just joined the MeetUp group - Sarah

A ryde out towards Weatherford or Granbury would be great :yes:

I signed up too but can't figure out how to send a message on that site:dontknow:

Vegaspearlbaby
06-16-2011, 03:21 PM
I signed up too but can't figure out how to send a message on that site:dontknow:

I don't think that I've been accepted as joining the group yet, as I've not received an email, thus I've not attempted to post anything. Maybe someone can clue us in?

Eagle Eye
06-17-2011, 04:37 AM
http://www.NorthTexasSpyderRyders.com (http://www.NorthTexasSpyderRyders.com) :welcome:

John & Sarah

Eagle Eye
06-17-2011, 04:39 AM
I don't think that I've been accepted as joining the group yet, as I've not received an email, thus I've not attempted to post anything. Maybe someone can clue us in?

Just created this for us all up here in North Texas:

Eagle Eye
06-17-2011, 04:40 AM

http://www.NorthTexasSpyderRyders.com (http://www.NorthTexasSpyderRyders.com) :welcome:
Just created this just for us in North Texas

Eagle Eye
06-17-2011, 04:42 AM
Please post any rides you think are good at http://www.MeetUp.com/NorthtexasSpyderRyders

New site created just for the North Texas Riders

Eagle Eye
06-17-2011, 04:47 AM

Eagle Eye
06-19-2011, 05:34 AM

John & Sarah

Hi John and Sarah.

We hope you join the newly formed North Texas Spyders group.

Spyder Ryders of North Texas

Join here:
http://www.SpyderRydersOfNorthTexas.com

We hope to meet you soon. God Speed.

Larry and Tamara Corrales
Arlington, Tx
email BlindFury@tx.rr.com

Eagle Eye
06-19-2011, 05:36 AM
:agree:YOUBET and SPYDEB are in the area as you know.

I go to Granbury often.
Lets set a date ! Can't wait to meet new riders.

Hi Spydeb.

Join here:

Arlington, Tx

Eagle Eye
06-19-2011, 05:38 AM
new spyder ower here,rt limted,allways up for a ride,,

Hi.

Join here:

Arlington, Tx

Vegaspearlbaby
06-22-2011, 12:13 PM
Well, John passed by the Track Meet that was being held last Thursday night and it looked like a bust. He was the only Spyder there, everyone looked at him with a blank look on their face... He came, he saw... he left! oh well, maybe next time?:dontknow:

YOUBET
06-22-2011, 02:56 PM
Well, John passed by the Track Meet that was being held last Thursday night and it looked like a bust. He was the only Spyder there, everyone looked at him with a blank look on their face... He came, he saw... he left! oh well, maybe next time?:dontknow:

Sorry about the mix-up... I was maybe 15 minutes late. They were already in the drivers meeting, but that posed no problem... Ride on the track was fantastic... They are talking aout doing again in cooler weather...

Eagle Eye
07-07-2011, 05:43 PM

John & Sarah

Countryside Ride and Lunch July 9th, 2011

Organized-Connected-Fun

Register at http://wwwSpyderRydersofNorthTexas.com

God Speed!

Eagle Eye
08-31-2011, 10:03 PM
Spyder Ryders of North Texas Invite you to ride with them to Granbury Texas for the Texas Biker Bash Sept 3rd

:thumbup:see event details and meeting place at http://www.SpyderRydersOfNorthTexas.com (http://www.spyderrydersofnorthtexas.com/)

Come on Texas...Let's Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2thumbs:

God Speed. Let's Ride!

817-501-0644

John & Sarah

Eagle Eye
08-31-2011, 10:04 PM
Spyder Ryders of North Texas Invite you to ride with them to Granbury Texas for the Texas Biker Bash Sept 3rd

:thumbup:see event details and meeting place at http://www.SpyderRydersOfNorthTexas.com (http://www.spyderrydersofnorthtexas.com/)

Come on Texas...Let's Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2thumbs:

God Speed. Let's Ride!

817-501-0644

Just joined lets ryde our :spyder2:s