PDA

View Full Version : SPOT Connect

docdoru
04-11-2011, 05:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/spotarchive#p/u/3/TFVl_HMEblw :2thumbs:

murphybrown
04-11-2011, 06:13 AM
I just purchased a Spot Tracker..since I am traveling alone to Spyderfest...my family & friends were starting to get "concerned"...so my friend came for coffee and said OK I'm spending your money. I live in a small (3800 pop) town and our RadioShack had it. So I am locked, loaded and have sent out my first "test" message and wow it worked!!!!
I'm thinking these are a great "gadget" to have .. right now they are searching for a couple that left Penticton came thru our area on way to Las Vegas trade show..last track was on their cc buying gas in Bend, OR. If they had had one of these maybe, just maybe the family & authorities could find them.
So another gadget in my gadget bag...gees...one saddle bag is full of cords, chargers, batteries, manuals..for cameras, laptop (Ipad is on my want list--takes less room!!!), Ipod, XM Skydock, back up for laptop, GPS for directions, GPS Spot Tracker, Cell phone, Kindle...AND electric toothbrush!!! I am leaving my Ipod speakers home...don't plan on spending much time in motel room listening to music...I am going to Spyderfest...to much to do, to many people to meet and places to ryde.
Oh yea, :2excited: :ohyea::2thumbs:

dave01
04-11-2011, 06:16 AM
Doc is quite the gadget guy. Remember these only work when you keep good batteries in them Doc. LOL ( inside joke)