PDA

View Full Version : Packing for SpyderFest

sealfloorboards
04-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Hey all,

It's getting REALLY close now and I'm starting to get loaded (my truck:roflblack:). Many of you have talked about wanting a set of Seal FoorBoards at SpyderFest. If you know you are going to want a set or are interested I would love to know. I'm trying to get a sense of how many and what model I should bring. I'm not asking for a commitment, I'm just trying to get a feel. I'm hauling my :spyder2: and stuff from Oregon. With gas the way it is, weight is a big factor. I don't want to leave anyone out but also hope to not haul a bunch of weight home. You can PM me if you want. Again, there is no obligation here. At any rate stop by and say hi. See you all soon.

Ride in comfort,

John
sealfloorboards.com

BikerDoc
04-10-2011, 02:16 PM
I am leaning heavily toward them..especially if I can get Cowtown to install... 2010 RT SM5

sealfloorboards
04-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Hi Doc,

I'm checking with a couple f other vendors that have done SpiderFest before but at this point I plan to offer free installation at my booth.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

I am leaning heavily toward them..especially if I can get Cowtown to install... 2010 RT SM5

Spyder Cat
04-10-2011, 03:59 PM
Hey all,

It's getting REALLY close now and I'm starting to get loaded (my truck:roflblack:). I'm hauling my :spyder2: and stuff from Oregon.

At any rate stop by and say hi. See you all soon.

Ride in comfort,

John
sealfloorboards.com

Hey John be sure to wave as you're heading down I-5 at exit 58!!!
Hope you have a safe & fun trip...... we're jealous :yes:

sealfloorboards
04-10-2011, 04:11 PM
I'll be going East thru Idaho, Utah, Colorado and Nebraska. It will be a long distance wave.

John

Hey John be sure to wave as you're heading down I-5 at exit 58!!!
Hope you have a safe & fun trip...... we're jealous :yes:

BikerDoc
04-10-2011, 04:38 PM
free install at booth sounds exciting..:2excited:

fastfraser
04-10-2011, 05:16 PM
:2thumbs: Free installs , man what a great vendor

sealfloorboards
04-10-2011, 05:25 PM
As i have said many times, Seal FloorBoards are very easy to install. It also gives me a chance to talk to you guys while you hand me a nut or bolt.

John

:2thumbs: Free installs , man what a great vendor