PDA

View Full Version : Quick trip to Tennessee and back...anyone lol

Blinc
04-09-2011, 06:04 PM
OK, call me crazy...well Doc sure wouldnt lol, but I will be riding up to Jacksonville in a couple hours here from Brandon Florida. I will be staying in Jacksonville most of tomorrow (Sunday), as my girls have a cheer competition that ends at 5PM.

Anyhoo...I need to visit a client in Nashville TN on Tuesday..ish, and do some large volume product purchasing, etc.

So, I have this urge now since I am riding up to Jacksonville, to just keep on trucking on up to TN after the show on Sunday. I'll prob stay in GA overnight Monday and come in to Nashville Tue early. Then do a either all day ride back or make it a 2 day ride back, leaving same day Tuesday from Nash back to Brandon.

I know its WAY too short of notice, BUT, if any other :spyder2: Crazies are up for the ride, I would love the company!

Back is doing great, so hope to catch everyone on the next ride.

SpyderRyderTV
04-09-2011, 06:09 PM
That's funny, my wife and I are headed from Knox. to Tampa tomorrow - have a good ride and ride safe. :ohyea:

Blinc
04-09-2011, 06:43 PM
That's funny, my wife and I are headed from Knox. to Tampa tomorrow - have a good ride and ride safe. :ohyea:

Thanks, U2!
We will have to do the fist bump as we pass each other ;)

Spyder Cat
04-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Would love to join up with if it wasn't so darned far away.

Take pics & Enjoy your ryde!

Blinc
04-09-2011, 08:00 PM
It's just 4800 miles round trip. Go for it! :yikes:

:agree:

BumbleBee
04-09-2011, 08:05 PM

I have a sister in Loudon :2thumbs:

docdoru
04-09-2011, 08:23 PM
I have a sister in Loudon :2thumbs:
Don't give Blinc her phone#...:lecturef_smilie::roflblack:

cjackg
04-09-2011, 08:50 PM
You will likely be passing through Chattanooga a couple of times on this run, so get in touch if you need anything or if we can get together for lunch...
My RT is apart with JB probs for now so not riding, but let us know if you need anything at all while you are up this way....

OK, call me crazy...well Doc sure wouldnt lol, but I will be riding up to Jacksonville in a couple hours here from Brandon Florida. I will be staying in Jacksonville most of tomorrow (Sunday), as my girls have a cheer competition that ends at 5PM.

Anyhoo...I need to visit a client in Nashville TN on Tuesday..ish, and do some large volume product purchasing, etc.

So, I have this urge now since I am riding up to Jacksonville, to just keep on trucking on up to TN after the show on Sunday. I'll prob stay in GA overnight Monday and come in to Nashville Tue early. Then do a either all day ride back or make it a 2 day ride back, leaving same day Tuesday from Nash back to Brandon.

I know its WAY too short of notice, BUT, if any other :spyder2: Crazies are up for the ride, I would love the company!

Back is doing great, so hope to catch everyone on the next ride.

Spyder Cat
04-09-2011, 08:56 PM
It's just 4800 miles round trip. Go for it! :yikes:

If work schedules and the weather would permit, we'd be there in a heartbeat! and all the other Spyder functions, bbqs, etc..... you guys have all the fun! we're feeling like the orphan children :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

SpyderWolf
04-09-2011, 09:11 PM
Sounds like a great trip to me. Best of luck on it and ryde safe. :thumbup:

Blinc
04-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Lunch sounds good Jack.

Doc is talking trash, it is he you don't want to give her # to, she will never be the same :lecturef_smilie:

OK, leaving now for Jacksonville, there is still time people....no fear!

cjackg
04-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Lunch sounds good Jack.

OK, leaving now for Jacksonville, there is still time people....no fear!

Blinc, where are you ? Lunch Monday at East Ridge exit on I75 ?

Blinc
04-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Blinc, where are you ? Lunch Monday at East Ridge exit on I75 ?

Just woke up lol.
I decided to stay in Macon GA for today since Nash looks like its going to rain. I will get up early tommorow and head to Nash for the day, then when done with my business there, I'm free and will start my trek back.

Let's see, what to do in my down time? Massage, eat some BBQ, swimming...oh sorry, some of you guys have to work today, my bad!