PDA

View Full Version : Guess WHO we saw today !!!

arntufun
04-08-2011, 09:42 PM
My wife and I were out riding our Spyder today and you will never guess who we rode up upon. You guessed it,,, Mr. "Only Girls Ride Three Wheels" guy. I spotted that beatup old Chevy from yards away. I told my wife the other day when I got home about what happened so she was already well aware of it. He was in his car again but this time his Harley looking wife (sorry about the analogy, visualization purposes only) was with him as well. I leaned back and said to my wife "look there is that guy". I was not going to say a word but..... My awesome hot wife leans over and says loudly... "you got it wrong buddy, Only Gorgeous Girls Ride Three Wheels" and I gave him some clutch in, twist of the throttle, 7k rpm's crackle of the HMF pipe and we then we got to drive off. I didn't smoke the tire or try to race him because he might have dropped a tranny right in the middle of the intersection. But oh my goodness, the look on his face was just the look I had when the original incident occured when he caught me off guard with a gas nozzle in my Spyder. I know two wrongs don't make a right, but in this case it sure felt as if it did. It just goes to show that, what comes around goes around. Thanks guys and gals for all your original support and I now can safely say, I'm baaaaack !!! :ohyea::2thumbs::ohyea:

Phil
04-08-2011, 09:59 PM
I'm generally a forget it, draw a line and move on, but.... I gotta say that was satisfying just READING that!!

Beatum' with brains;)

Love2Ride
04-08-2011, 10:04 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::ohyea::roflblack::roflblack :

bullant12
04-08-2011, 10:07 PM
:2thumbs::doorag::2thumbs:

I always say it... "What comes around...."

COOLMACHINE
04-08-2011, 10:09 PM
I'm generally a forget it, draw a line and move on, but.... I gotta say that was satisfying just RTEADING that!!

Beatum' with brains;)
:agree: :D

SpyderWolf
04-08-2011, 10:46 PM
I think your wife and mine might get along well together. :D

Slybird
04-09-2011, 12:41 AM
:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs: 'nuff said!!

bone crusher
04-09-2011, 01:47 AM
My wife and I were out riding our Spyder today and you will never guess who we rode up upon. You guessed it,,, Mr. "Only Girls Ride Three Wheels" guy. I spotted that beatup old Chevy from yards away. I told my wife the other day when I got home about what happened so she was already well aware of it. He was in his car again but this time his Harley looking wife (sorry about the analogy, visualization purposes only) was with him as well. I leaned back and said to my wife "look there is that guy". I was not going to say a word but..... My awesome hot wife leans over and says loudly... "you got it wrong buddy, Only Gorgeous Girls Ride Three Wheels" and I gave him some clutch in, twist of the throttle, 7k rpm's crackle of the HMF pipe and we then we got to drive off. I didn't smoke the tire or try to race him because he might have dropped a tranny right in the middle of the intersection. But oh my goodness, the look on his face was just the look I had when the original incident occured when he caught me off guard with a gas nozzle in my Spyder. I know two wrongs don't make a right, but in this case it sure felt as if it did. It just goes to show that, what comes around goes around. Thanks guys and gals for all your original support and I now can safely say, I'm baaaaack !!! :ohyea::2thumbs::ohyea:

I think you have a man-crush on this guy...

arntufun
04-09-2011, 04:45 AM
I think you have a man-crush on this guy...

Call it what you will !!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: See, I can take it.

Bob Denman
04-09-2011, 07:23 AM
You DO realize that your Wife has now earned a special place in all of our hearts... :thumbup:

bruiser
04-09-2011, 08:45 AM
I think your wife and mine might get along well together. :D

Add mine to that list :shemademe_smilie:

CyncySpyder
04-09-2011, 09:45 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11671&d=1302360301

Bob Denman
04-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Teddy always seems to know just what to say... :clap:

ARtraveler
04-09-2011, 12:18 PM
That is a good one--:agree:with all above.

Hawk Eye
04-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Right On

Pete:yes::yes:[/SIZE]

BentGamer
04-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Maybe you guys live in the same town. Be ready if you see him again:thumbup: