PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Cuba guys

ArmyJoe
04-07-2011, 02:34 PM
I'm going to set my Go Pro camera to take pictures every 60 seconds and then string them together to make a movie of my ride there. I'm looking for an appropriate spot to end the trip, like a "Welcome to Cuba, Mo" sign, but it needs to be somewhat accessable to my Spyder so I can get a shot of it with the mounted camera.

Any suggestions?

Y Rider
04-07-2011, 04:28 PM
You may want to end at the Welcome Center. It's located near all the hotels (except Wagon Wheel) at the northeast corner of the Interstate 44 and Highway 19 interchange in Cuba, Mo. Plus it's one of the Passport Run stops.

2NFrnt
04-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Or you could make Cowtown your first stop and shoot the picture as you enter their main gate. While you are at Cowtown you could also register for SpyderFest (this is the only place you can register) and pick up your SpyderFest package then backtrack the 5 miles to Cuba and the Motels/Hotels. Just a thought.

ArmyJoe
04-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Or you could make Cowtown your first stop and shoot the picture as you enter their main gate. While you are at Cowtown you could also register for SpyderFest (this is the only place you can register) and pick up your SpyderFest package then backtrack the 5 miles to Cuba and the Motels/Hotels. Just a thought.

I thought about that, but then that wouldn't be a good ending for all my non-Spyder-owning friends and family. A "Welcome to Cuba" sign would explain where I am and that the trip is complete.